The Test of a Failure

The next day you wake up from hearing Alastor's voice. "Y/n... you need to wake up, dear." You groan and turn over. "Darling, its six in the morning. You don't have long before the bus comes." You open your eyes and turn to face Alastor who was kneeling on the floor. "Do I have to go?"

"I understand you don't want to face Dylan, but you do have that test today." You take the pillow next to you and slam it into your face. Alastor pulls it away from your face and draws back the covers. "Come on." He stands and hold out a hand. "I hate you." Alastor's grin widens and you roll your eyes. As you place your hand in his and stand you say, "Why does everything I do amuse you?"

"I'm here for the entertainment!"

"Of course you are." You look through your drawers to find an outfit. You hear a smirk come from the demon behind you, so you look up at him through the mirror. "Need an outfit, darling?"

"Maybe." he snaps his fingers, and you find yourself in a new outfit. You find yourself in a red, short sleeve, Harvard shirt, blue ripped jeans, and a grey, white, and red zip up hoodie. You're also wearing black and white Van sneakers, and your hair is in a bun. On your wrist you find your Fitbit which is now fully charged, and by your feet is your backpack.

 On your wrist you find your Fitbit which is now fully charged, and by your feet is your backpack

After examining your outfit, you look up at Alastor. "I don't own any of these."

"Now you do!" You roll your eyes and place your hand on your hips. "You're insane." He stands and says, "Thank you my dear." You turn and face the mirror to do your makeup. "That wasn't a complement but alright." You laugh. He places a hand on your shoulder. "My dear, life is insane." You laugh at his remark. "It abso-fuckung-lutely is." He laughs along with you. You finally see your height difference. He's fucking seven feet and you're 5'4. "Holy fucking shit." You say as you're dabbing your concealer. His grin slightly drops. "You're fucking tall." He then laughs once more. "I see you're realizing the height difference." You laugh and shake your head.

Once you're done with your makeup, you walk into the kitchen to get coffee (Or tea) and breakfast. However, you find a plate of eggs, pancakes, and bacon with a cup of coffee on the counter. "What the..."

"I made you breakfast." You turn to find Alastor wearing the same outfit he did when you told him that you wanted to cut ties with Dylan. "You did this?" He nods with a wide grin. "I thought you deserved it."

"Alastor, this is-"

"No need to thank me my dear. Now go ahead and eat. I want you to be ready for today." You turn around and smile before picking up your plate and walking to the dining room.

After breakfast you hear the bus. Your father finally woke up and he was getting coffee. "Are you sure you want to go?"

"I have a big test today. I need to go. I love you!" You walk out to the bus and sit in your normal seat. The ride is long and boring considering you have yet to get a new phone. Your mother did in fact take it with her. She's down in Florida with your grandmother and aunt. A part of you misses her but the other part reminds you of how much of a bitch she was. And is.