Human or an Overlord?

This one will be a long one!!!!

You show up in Alastor's room and almost fall over. "Ah!" Alastor catches you. "You'll get used to it."

"I hope." You smile as you place a hand on your head. "I'm sure Charlie will be happy to see you." You smile and follow Alastor down the stairs. "Ah!" Sir Pentious screams. "What? What is it?" Vaggie asks. "A- a human isssss here!"

"Oh, y/n is back? Wait, you met her when you apologized to Alastor."

"No."

"She was right in front of you." You walk over and hug Vaggie. "What are you doing back?"

"I'm staying here from now on."

"How did you die? I am so sorry." Charlie says from behind her. "Oh um- Alastor?" You say as you scratch the back of your head. "We made a deal."

"You gave him your soul?!"

"Of course not! We just made a simple deal."

"It actually helped me."

"You actually help people?" Vaggie asks in disbelief. "Yeah, this way I can have a better life... or afterlife? I'm not really sure."

"How does living here help her? She's a human Alastor. She won't survive an hour."

"She's immortal."

"What?!" You and Vaggie say in unison. "She will stay like this for eternity. Plus, if I killed her, she would go to heaven."

"Yeah, that makes sense." Vaggie shrugs. "Is there anything I can help with?" You ask. Charlie squeals and walks up to you. "Since you would have gotten into heaven... maybe you can give us some pointers on how we can redeem Sinners?" You smile. "I would love to!" Charlie pulls you in for a hug. You notice Alastor's face. "It's alright." You mouth before letting go.

You spend the day in the main room coming up with a new chapter. "What ya doing?" Niffty asks. "Writing. I don't know what to write though."

"Write about the hotel!"

"I can't do that."

"You can make it fiction..."

"Did she just say smart shit?" Husk asks from the bar. You look at him, then at Niffty. "That's not a bad idea." Alastor then teleports to the armchair next to you. "Having a productive day?" he asks. "Yeah, Niffty actually said something smart."

"What did she say?"

"I can write about the Hotel! Maybe I can write something for you to say for your radio show!"

"Hmmm, that isn't a bad idea!"

"Thank you very much." Niffty bows and spots a bug, immediately turning evil and chasing it with a needle. "Um, does she do that a lot?"

"Pest control." He says with his radio filter off. "Ah." You say as you continue to write.

Later at dinner, you sit next to Charlie and discuss lesson plans. "I'm thinking of trust for next week." She speaks. "That sounds great. I made an ad for Alastor to put in his radio show. This time he won't have to worry about the camera and stuff." You say as you look at him. He looks at you and smiles. "That leaves you all out of deals." He looks at Vaggie who is furious. He smirks and you look back at Charlie. "I am so happy to be doing this with you all!" You say with a smile.

You have been helping out with the hotel for quite some time. You have not been outside of the hotel, but you finally get the opportunity from Alastor. You change into a black Criss Cross top and a red high-low skirt, and black knee-high boots.