Feelings Are a Bliss

⚠️⚠️⚠️ CONTAINS SPOILERS!!! LIKE IT SPOILS THE ENDING SO IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THAT... DO IT NOW!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

It's been months at the hotel. And even though we fucking killed people during Extermination Day, still no other residents have entered but the two. You sit in an office on the floor next to Alastor who is at his desk filling out paperwork. You are reading some fanfics that people have written, and you finally found one that has you invested. "Enjoying the book?" Alastor asks you. You nod as you continue to read. "It took a while, but I found one. Some I get upset at because grammar and capital letters don't exist, and it makes it hard for me to focus... but this one is okay."

"It has grammar and punctuation?"

"Hey, the grammar is better than mine." You laugh. You look at the time on your phone. 8:30 pm. "I'm going to get ready for bed. Do you need anything?"

"Not at the moment, dear. I'll be in soon." You nod and walk out. Angel is in the hall as you walk out, and he seems to be analyzing your expressions. "Hey ya toots." His voice frightens you. "Ah! Holy shit. Angel, you scared me."

"Sorry."

"What are you doing in front of Alastor's office?"

"Listening." You cross your arms and narrow your eyes. "You were eavesdropping?"

"I only do it when I think 'ere's some juicy shit going on."

"Well, there's no "juicy shit" going on here." You say as you walk to the door next-door and start to unlock it. "You like smiles." Your eyes widen and turn (f/c). You turn to face him. "What?"

"I know feelings when I see 'em." He says as he crosses his arms. "I have no idea what you're talking about." You say as you open the door. "Oh, but you do!"

"Good night, Angel." You say as you close the door. You slide down in clutching your head. Do I like Alastor?

Alastor's Pov:

I finish my paperwork and walk out of my office. I notice Angel in the hallway with his arms crossed and a smug look on his face. "What is it?" I say with the radio filter off. "Oh nothing." He looks away. "Just that I know you like y/n." My eyes widen. "What are you talking about?"

"Oh, don't play stupid, smiles. I know ya like her."

"I just met the girl."

"I know you've known her longer. I also know you're keeping something from her." He says the last part as he circles around me. "You don't know anything Angel. Now I would like to get some rest." I head to the door and just as I place my hand on the handle, he says, "I know the real reason you brought her here." Static fills the air and my eyes turn to radio dials. "What did you say?" I turn to face him. Weirdly, he isn't afraid. "You may be able to fool her, but ya ain't fool'n me."

"You seem sleep deprived; I think it's best you head to bed before you say something you regret." I say normally, my eyes returning back to their normal selves. As I face the door again, he says, "What would heaven say if they knew what you did?"

"Angel, I am losing my patience. I suggest you keep your mouth shut if you value your head."

"Fine. But this isn't over." He says as he walks away.