People Are Not Who They Say They Are

Alastor's Pov:
I slowly open my eyes as I feel a creature against my back, restless. I turn over and prop myself on my elbow. My love must be having another nightmare. She jolts up and I pull her close to me. She fights harder than she ever has before. "Don't fight it." I say. "Please let go." I let go and she lays back down. "If I may, what happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Alright, dear." I turn her head towards me and kiss her forehead before turning over and falling back asleep.

Second Person Pov:
You face the balcony as tears start to fall. You take the pillow from under your head and hug it as if it were to disappear. You cover your mouth to muffle your noises. You feel Alastor turn behind you and then you feel hands on either side of your torso. Alastor drags you backwards so your beck is to his chest. "I know you don't want to tell me but I want you to be comfortable." You turn to face him, the pillow still in your arms and you burry your face into his bare chest. He strokes your hair trying to calm you. You squeeze the pillow more as if it were to explode. "Do you think you can go back to sleep?" Alastor asks after a while. You nod, your face still on his chest. He pulls you up so he can wrap his arms around you and burry his face into the crook of your neck. You fee at peace and close your eyes.

(I don't normally do this but back to your favorite demon!)
I wake up and notice the time is 7:00 am. I stand and walk over to the balcony, opening the doors to the studio. We still have an hour till Val's work begins. The lights from the studios opened celling windows (I added them) illuminate the room. I hear her groan and pull the covers over her head. "No, no, dear." I say as I pull back the covers. She opens her eyes and glares at me. Strands of her (h/l) (h/c) (h/t) hair covering her eyes. I chuckle and say, "We have a lot of work to do." As I use my finger to push the strands away from her face. "No." She pouts. I chuckle and lean over her, placing my bald hands on either side of her, towering her body. "It wasn't a question." I say before kissing her on the forehead. She rolls her eyes and gets out of bed, giving me the middle finger as she walks to the closet. I chuckle and start to get ready myself.

I throw on my usual red and pinkish stripped button up shirt. The sleeves go down to my elbows and are fastened and buttoned back. I tuck the shirt into my black dress pants and put on my black dress shoes.

Y/n walked out of the bathroom wearing an off shoulder, orangy red, ruffle romper

Y/n walked out of the bathroom wearing an off shoulder, orangy red, ruffle romper. (It's hard to describe this thing so there ya go! But who else thinks this is cute?!) She also has black and white sneakers on. She sits at the vanity and starts braiding her hair in french braids. I walk over and set my hands on her shoulders as I lean down and kiss the top of her head. She giggles as I do this and as I pull away, she says, "I forgot to call her back."

"It's alright. It's still early there and I doubt she is awake at this hour."

"Fair enough." She says as she stands. "I need coffee." She says as she walks out the door. I chuckle, grabbing my overcoat and putting it on as I walk out the door.

We walk into the conference room, and I find her talking to Val. Immediately I walk up to her and listen to their conversation as I place my hands on her shoulders. "When Angel gets in I need to talk with him."

"Why? We will be behind."

"It will be quick."

"Fine but you only have five minutes." Val says as he walks away. "I was perfectly fine on my own." She speaks. I knew she was talking to me. "I am just trying to protect you." She turns in my arms and says, "Please don't be like Dylan."

"I promise." I respond as she hugs me. She then pulls away and sits at the table, drinking her coffee. I go and make mine and sit next to her. The rest of the time we try to help her take her mind off of the subject.

Later that day I decide to go for a walk around the building. I told y/n to take a short nap and after putting her to bed, I thought it was best for us to spend some time apart. So, I walk by Val's office when I hear them talking. I stop in front of the door and hear, "They will find out!" Intrigued, I go into my shadow form and enter the room. Val is sitting at his desk, his feet on the dark oak, wooden top. Vox is in front of him on the other side. He is very furious. "Vox, take a breath. Wow I never say that." Val chuckles. "Once they find out, Alastor will kill us."

"You beat him last time..."

"Picture this," Vox says as he leans on the table. "Alastor has Lucifer on his side!" He screams in Val's face. Val is completely unfazed by this. "So, we looked into her file. Big deal!"

"We put them in the show. Val, this can get us in huge trouble if we don't play our cards right."

"Don't worry. She already trusts us. After your scandal I think it's leaving."

"You need to stop overreacting. It was one time!"

"Two! Two times!" That is all I need to hear. I teleport to y/n's room and find her sound asleep. I do not want to wake her because I know this will stress her out, which is not what she needs. Instead, I decide to sit next to her. I gently pick her torso and head up, placing them on my lap. I stroke her back and watch as she returns to a sound sleep state.

Within ten minutes I wake her so she can get sleep tonight. "Y/n..." No response. "Y/n..." Nothing. "Darling, you need to wake up." Nothing once more. A thought pops into my mind and I lean down to her hear and whisper, "I know who did it." Her eyes open wide, and she abruptly sits up. "Who?"

"I want you to take a guess."

"Lucifer?" I shake my head. "You?" I shake my head again. "One more guess."

"Um... a demon who lied?"

"Which one or ones?"

"Theirs multiple?" I shrug. "Tell me!" She says as she places her hands on my shoulder shaking me as if tomorrow would never arrive. "Let's just say your deal makers are not who the seem to be."

"W-what do you mean?"

"Darling, they hacked into your file and put it in the show."

"How did you find out?"

"I heard them talking while you were resting. I got back ten minutes ago." She starts shaking and she leans against the headboard. "Love?" I feel her forehead and I find that it's warm. I stand and walk around the bed. "Lay down, you feel warm." She shakes her head. She's having a panic attack. "Take my hands if you want." She looks at my hands and squeezes them. "Breathe, my dear." She takes shaky breaths. After about twenty of them, she finally relaxes. "Good. Now, I can go tell Lucifer. I do not think it is wise for you to confront them. I understand that it is about you, I do not want you to get hurt." She looks at me, tears prickle in her eyes. I wipe them away with my thumb and say, "I am going to take you back to the hotel. Charlie will keep you company. I do not want you asleep because you will not sleep tonight. Are we clear?"

"Y-yes."

"Lovely." I say as I kiss her forehead. I hand her a black cardigan and I open a portal to the hotel. When we walk through Charlie runs up to us. "What happened?!" She asks when she looks at y/n. "We found out who the culprits were. I am going to take care of them with your father." I say the last part as I look at Lucifer who also walks up. I then look back to Charlie. "Can you keep her awake and her mind off of things?" She smiles and nods. I turn y/n around to face me. "I will be right back." She smiles and hugs me tightly. I return the embrace and kiss her forehead. I then hand her to Lucifer and walk back through the portal. This was going to be a battle like no other.