New Resident

⚠️⚠️⚠️Sexual Harassment and Suggestive Description⚠️⚠️⚠️

You sit in your AP Class. Today you have it first thing in the morning. Your teacher is finally back and is talking nonsense.

Dylan walks in and you feel nothing. No happiness, no worry, nothing. As he walks past you, he pokes your rib cage, causing you to flinch. The blank, strict expression on your face remains.

As you're writing down vocabulary words, he starts poking you more. Rib cage, thigh, hip. You look at him and he has a smile on his face. "What?" You ask, trying not to sound annoyed. He just smiles. A new word comes onto the board, and you start writing again. Once you're done, you feel more poking on your hip and thigh. You look back at Dylan. Only a smile. You glance at his hand and back up into his eyes. Hand, eyes. Hand, eyes. Write. Poke. Once more you look at Dylan. Hand, eyes. Hand, eyes. Hand. Unwillingly, you place your hand in his, but you leave it limp. For the next few words, you repeat. Write, hand. Write, hand. Write, hand. "You don't have to leave your hand limp." He whispers. His hot breath against your neck sends shivers through your body. You place your pen/pencil on the table, looking straight ahead. "I know but... well... I don't know." Back to writing. You place your pen/pencil down and look at him. "Do you remember how I told you I get that feeling that something's wrong- or will go wrong?" He nods. "Well, I woke up in the middle of the night with this feeling. I was scared to look outside because of my grandfather... so I laid in fear for an hour. I still have this feeling." He says nothing. He just stares at you. Weirdly, you feel nothing. No fear, no happiness, no remorse.

As you walk out, he pulls you aside by the water. "What's going on?" You ask. "You need a hug. He responds. "What?"

"Come on." He leans into you, wrapping his arms around you. You're frozen. "Lean into me." No. You think. "Come on."

"I'm scared."

"Don't be." Stop. You think. Go away. Let go. Please. Alastor. Leave me alone. Alastor help. Let go. Your eyes start to well up in tears. You look at your phone. 3 minutes to the bell. "Use that to your advantage." A radio voice says from your head. "I need to get to class."

"Okay." You shove by him, hoping to lose him but he catches up. No. Leave. You think. "Slow down." He speaks. "I don't want to be late." You say as you return to the sidewalk. Luckily, one of his friends gets into a conversation with him, giving you the chance to get lost in the crowd.

~~~~~~

⚠️⚠️⚠️ Dialogue and description is from the show. I did do the thing of inserting you into the show. ENJOY! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

You wake up to the red sky on your face. You sit up and lean on the headboard. "Sleep well?" A radio voice calls out. You nod. "Yeah, I just had this weird dream." You get out of bed saying, "It's nothing. I have weird dreams all the time."

"If you say so, dear. Charlie made breakfast and we need to go calm her down."

"Why? Oh."

"Mhmm"

"Yea, let's go." Alastor snaps his fingers and you're in a new outfit. You're in a cropped red and white sweatshirt, repped high waisted, blue jeans, and black and white high-top converse.

 You're in a cropped red and white sweatshirt, repped high waisted, blue jeans, and black and white high-top converse