Welcome to Hell

The next morning you wake up shielding your face. "Ah!" You try to uncover your eyes and try to get used to what you believe is the sun. After figuring there was no use, you roll over to find red locks coming from out of the blanket, laying on the pillow next to you. You then spot ears, and you see it move. You narrow your eyes in confusion as you are stuck in your morning delulu phase. You see the thing turn over to face you and you notice it's Alastor. Your eyes widen and you think, it feels too early for this. Sleep time. You close your eyes once more and drift off.

You feel a hand stroking your back. You don't want to wake up, but you open them anyway. You find yourself next to and very close to Alastor who is leaning against the headboard, reading a book, and stroking your back. You sit up and lean up against the headboard. "Sleep well?"

"It's scary."

"What is?"

"The fact that I slept so well. But um..." You look around the room and find that you aren't in your room. It looks as though you're in a hotel room. You look out the open window with the flapping white, almost transparent curtains. All you see is red. Red sky, red clouds, red buildings, red, red, red. Your eyes widen. "Where am I?" You ask as you turn back to Alastor. He looks at you with a small grin. "Don't worry, darling! Your safe here."

"I'm not if I don't know where I am..."

"I'm sure you will figure that out." Your eyes widen in horror. You watch as Alastor stands and puts on his shirt. He was fucking shirtless?! Oh, I am so out of it... You think as you rub your eyes. "Let's head down to breakfast?" He asks as he holds out his hand. You stare at it. "Darling, are you okay?" You look up at him with widened eyes. "I- I don't know." He sits on the bed and strokes your back like he did so before. "Deep breaths. We won't go down until you're ready." You nod and take some breaths. "Okay. I just need to change... oh... right."

"Not to worry my dear." He snaps his fingers and you're wearing a black criss cross tank top and red jeans. You're also in black and white high-top sneakers. You look back at Alastor. "Thanks."

"Of course, Derrie. Now, let's get you some food."

You follow Alastor down the hall and start to think you're in a hotel. You walk down a flight of stairs and into the dining room. You See other... humans? No. Definitely not humans. You see a pink and white spider-like-thing, a girl with pure white skin, and blond hair, a girl with grey skin, white hair, and a pink X over one eye. "Everyone, this is y/n. Shis is going to be staying with us for a few days." He says to the group. He says the few days in air quotes which confuses you. The group looks at you blankly. "Ats a human." The spider one says. "Yes, she is." Alastor says as he places his staff on the ground in front of him. The blond girl runs up to you. She's six foot and normally that would intimidate you. Alastor does a great job at it. Seven-foot bitch. But this girl is nice. She holds out her hand and says, "I'm Charlie! It's nice to meet you y/n!" You smile and shake her hand. She then points to everyone else. The X eye girl is Vaggie and the spider is Angel Dust. You wave at them with a small smile.

You sit between Angel Dust and Alastor. Alastor places a plate of eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns in front of you. "Thank you." You say quietly as you look down. "Darling, are you alright?" You nod as you keep your head downcast. "You'll get used to this place toots. I'm still fixed on the fact that you're alive." Angel Dust says. "I brought her here for the time being." Alastor says as he sits next to you. "Alastor, she won't survive here. Not even with you." Vaggie points out. Your head snaps up, looking at Vaggie, then at Alastor. "What?" You weakly say. Alastor's smile slightly widens. He places his hand on your shoulder, looking you dead in the eye saying, "Which is why she will not leave." This intimidates you so much that you look away and begin to eat, not saying a single word.