Girl Meet Lucifer

"Val! What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Helping."

"Val if she wakes up, she's gonna loose her shit."

"Relax, this is good for her."

"Val!"

"Don't you have a news show to do?"

"Uh, don't you have a studio to run?"

"I'll take her with me."

"You are going. To die."

"You are going. Insane. Relax! Take a breath! Everything will be fine."

You start to stir, and you start to hear sounds. Voices. Male? Maybe. "She's waking up, Val, get up and walk away."

"She's not that powerful."

"Not that-"

"She has a deal with us. She's not going anywhere." You stir even more, and you feel arms around you. You are on something. Something alive. A body. It's uncomfortable. It's not welcoming like Alastor's. Your chin is on something hard. A shoulder blade it feels like. Your chest to chest with someone or something. You can feel their breathing and their heartbeat. This is not Alastor. Who are you on? Who is holding you?

Your eyes flutter open and you see your bed. Not the one from Earth or in Alastor's room. The one in the V's. You pull away and notice who you're on. Valentino. You shriek and jump off of him. "What the fuck?!" You scream. "I told you." You look behind you to see Vox crossing his arms. Your head feels dizzy, and you drop to a crouch. "Whoa!" You feel more arms around you. "Don't touch me." The arms retreat. You place your hands on the ground. "What happened?"

"You passed out. We put you in your room and came to check on you. I came after I did the news and found Val in here. I warned him that this would happen but no! He had to do this." You giggle and sit on the floor, gazing up at both of them. "I'm sorry that I was caring!" Val says. "You scared her to death."

"I can still see her breathing."

"That's not the point! The point is you scared her."

"Why do you care?"

"Because she's powerful!"

"Listen, I don't care if she's powerful. She can be a part of our team! I was welcoming her!"

"To her death!"

"You-" Val's cut off by your giggling. They stare at you. "I'm sorry but this is fucking hilarious!"

"We made her laugh." Val says. Vox nods. "Yep." The high five and that makes you lose it. "Are you okay?" Vox asks. You continue to laugh. After a minute or so you say, "Oh the two of you made my day."

"It's nighttime." Val corrects. "Potato patato." Now Vox and Val laugh. You stand and walk to the balcony. "What time is it?" The follow you. "Almost midnight." You lean on the pink railing. "We need to figure this out and fast."

"Fuck!" You bang your fist on your desk. You walk into the conference room and sit next to Vox. A girl gives you coffee and you smile and sip it. "What happened to you?" Vox asks. "You look like you saw-"

"Val, don't even think about finishing that sentence." You glare at him. He chuckles and turns back to his phone. "Two weeks. It's been two weeks since I fainted, and I got calls and messages and I still have no idea why this is happening and who is doing this." You say as you place your head in your hands. "Think on the bright side, you get to stay with us." Vox points out. "You get to stay with us!" You mock. "At this rate I'm staying with the person who's doing this and Maia. She's not even here for crying out loud!"