Confession and Mysteries

2nd Person Pov:

You walk into the hotel room, tears fighting to fall. How could he lie to me like that?  You think. You walk over to the window and kneel on both knees, placing your arms on the windowsill and looking out into the depths of Hell. Why did I make a deal with a fucking demon?! I'm so stupid! You mentally scold yourself. You hear a knock at the door. Wiping your tears, you stand and answer it. "Hi Charlie." You say with a fake smile. "Hi... I um... wanted to see how you were doing."

"I'm okay. Just processing. Do you need any help with anything? I need to get my mind off of this before I go crazy." You laugh. She smiles and shakes her head. "Not at the moment but why don't you come downstairs?"

"Is he down there?"

"No, he went somewhere else. He wasn't kidding when he said he was going to give you space." I don't want space. I want answers. You think. "Do you know where he went?" Charlie shakes her head. "No, but I think he may have gone to his radio tower. I heard some sort of broadcast noise." You nod and smile before giving her a hug. "Thanks Charlie. I'll be back." You run down the hall and out the door. Angel looks at Charlie who is descending the steps. "Uh, y/n ran out like she was running from her death. Should we be worried?"

"Nope!"

You walk down the sidewalks, a f/c energy ball ready by your side. You walk all around town, but you don't find a radio station or tower. You walk back to the hotel after an hour of walking and fighting. You look at the hotel and over on the right side you find a tower with a powered off "ON AIR" sign. "Oh, you have to got to be fucking kidding me!" You yell in anger.

You climb up the ladder and knock on the red wooden trap door. "Alastor? It's me. Can we talk?" No response. "Alas-" Your paused by the door opening and a hand being stretched out to you. You grab it and you feel yourself being lifted. Alastor backs away and sits in his seat.  You stand with your arms behind your back. "I'm sorry I got upset." You speak. "Darling, you do not need to apologize. I was the one who lied to you."

"Why?" Alastor stands and walks to you. "I wanted to learn about your life and find out how badly it was damaged. When I found my answer, I reviled myself in hopes that we could talk. But you hated me." You look down. "I'm sorry."

"My dear, look at me." He places his fingers under your chin and lifts it. "Stop apologizing. I know it's habit, but you did nothing wrong."

"I'm- Ugh!" You clutch your head and laugh. "This is so hard!" You laugh more, causing Alastor to laugh. You smile at him and ask, "What was the real reason you brought me here?"

"Well, one day when you were a freshman in high school, your parents saw my shadow. They talked to me while I kept an eye on you. Do you remember when your mother said she was inviting me to the neighborhood?"

"That was you?"

"It was. I then made a deal with them and told you that I would be protecting you."

"You were Andrew's babysitter?"

"Yes, then your mother and father came up to me and told me that they wanted me to take you with me if something ever happened to them. I said I would, but I would need to know more. A few weeks later your parents began arguing. Months later your mother met someone and told me the date that she would head down to Florida to move in with them. I planned everything around that date and here we are. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I would say that I was planning on it but that would be a lie." You walk over and hug him. "You did all of this for me. You chose to protect me, and you made sure that I would be taken care of." He wraps his arms around you and says, "I understand if you want to go back." You feel buzzing in your pocket like there's no tomorrow. You furrow your brows and look at your phone. messages from Maia, and Dylan flood your phone. "What the-" You read Maia's messages. 

Girl where are you

Where have you been

Are you on the bus

Are you ok

Your dad says you haven't been home

Why are u not answeing (Spelled incorrectly for a reason lol)

Yo I leveled up in figure skating

Girl I'm getting worried

I didn't know you were an actress 

The last message throws you off. Actress? "Alastor, what does she mean by this?" You show him the message. "I have no idea."

"I'll call her. Wait, why are these coming in now?"

"Vox created better cell signals- I think that's what they're called." You laugh and nod. You press the call button in hopes she would pick up. "Y/N! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

"Hey Maia! I was doing stuff."

"Y/N!" Others say in unison. "Can we Facetime?!" Maia asks. You accept and answer the call, placing the phone on the table and sitting in Alastor's chair. He walks out of view and leans on the wall, watching carefully. "Hey! So, the acting thing! Can I see it?" Maia nods and the male janitor shows his computer and types in the hotel name. You look at Alastor in fear and turn back to the show. You watch closely as the scenes are shown that are exactly what happened to you and the others. "This is amazing! You are such a great actress!" The girl janitor says. You smile and say, "Oh! Looks like they need me on set! I'll see you all soon! Bye!" You hang up and your smile turns into fear. "What happened?" You say before tuning to Alastor. "They- I- Oh!" You clutch your head. "I've got you." He says as he kneels in front of you, taking your hands from your head. "I don't understand. Everything we do is-"

"I know."

"Today is so frustrating!" You wrap your arms around Alastor, and he teleports to the room. "You should get some rest, darling." He says. You nod and he transforms your clothes. "Don't you think we could just buy me clothes? Or go back to Earth and get mine?"

"Where's the fun in that?" You smile and laugh. You climb into bed and face the window closing your eyes.

In the middle of the night, you jolt awake from a nightmare. You try to turn to Alastor but he's not there. You turn on the light from the lamp next to you and find his side of the bed empty. You stand and walk out of the room, and down to the main room. You hear Alastor's voice and Husk's from the bar. You sit on the steps and hide in the dark. "I can't believe I did this. I should have just told her."

"You got yourself into this shit." Husk replies. He looks at him blankly. "Thanks Huskers. You're quite the help."

"I'm the bartender. Sometimes I just say random shit for the fun of it. I didn't know you were still sober."

"Well now you do. This is all my fault. I'm going to go and check on her." Before you can run up the stairs, Alastor is in front of you, looking down at you with a smile. "Y/n? What are you doing here?"

"I- um... had a nightmare and came to find you." His eyes widen and he crouches in front of you. "I am so sorry. Let's get you back to bed." He lifts you and you wrap your arms around his neck, and your legs around his waist. You can see Husk's surprised expression. Alastor is very closed off and never lets anyone touch him. You squeeze him tighter as the sleep depravedness comes to you quickly. Your thoughts are jumbled, and you mumble something in which you can't understand yourself. As he walks up the steps, he hears you slightly and his ear lifts. "What was that?" You mumble again. He then teleports to the room and sits on the bed, you still hugging him. He pulls you back so you're still on his lap but you're lying in his arm. "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you." You rub your cheek against his arm saying, "I love you..." His eyes widen and a warm feeling is appearing in his chest. He looks at you with soft eyes and a soft smile. You nuzzle into his chest, and he lays back, bringing his legs onto the bed. he adjusts your legs so that you're not uncomfortable and he pulls the blanket over the both of you before kissing your head and saying, "I love you y/n." A smile crawls onto your face as that is the one thing you can hear and comprehend. Both of you fall into a peaceful sleep, not knowing the chaos that you will face the next day.

A/N: I just created an Alastor one shot. There are no limits and requests are open!