A Deal is A Deal

You are woken suddenly by Val's work. (If you know what I mean.) You look at the time and see it's 8:00 am. Jeez Val. You say as you get up. It stops and you walk to close the balcony door. You see Vox and Val and they wave to you. You do a quick wave with a straight face and close the door. You walk into the bathroom and shower before changing and heading downstairs. You wear your fighting criss cross black top, and black leggings. Velvette got you black heeled Velvette boots that zippers up and has silver jewels by the top.

You walk into the meeting/dining room and find everyone in there. "Ah! Y/n! Sleep well?" Vox asks. You sit a by Val, and someone hands you a cup of coffee. "Thank you." You say to them. You then turn to face Vox. "It was okay. Other than the fact that I was woken by the one thing I did not need to hear." You say as you glare at Val. He smirks and sips his coffee. "Don't you love it though?"

"I don't need to hear it." You say as you sip your coffee. He laughs and goes back to his phone. "What am I going to do while you're all working? I need to figure out a way to ge-" You phone rings and you pick it up. "Hello?" You stand. "What?! Oh no I'm just surprised." You turn to face everyone. "We weren't expecting that reaction from the audience!" You place a hand on the table. "I'm glad. I think I hear the bus, so I'll let you go." You hang up and facepalm. "This is getting worse and worse." You feel a hand rubbing your back. "We will get to the bottom of it." Val says. "I need to go make a phone call." You say walking out of the room.

You walk onto the balcony and call Angel. "Hey, when are you coming in? Really? Where? I'll meet you down there. It's a long story." You hang up and fly next-door. Angel is sitting at his vanity getting ready. "Hey!" He says when he sees you through the mirror. "So, spill." He turns around and crosses his arms. "Okay, so I came here, they said that they would help if I stayed here." His jaw dropped. "I accepted but! I told Val he could not do anything to me. That goes for everyone." He holds his head in his hand. "Al is not going to be happy about this."

"He knows."

"How?"

"I don't know I'm just assuming."

"I will tell him tonight."

"This is how I die."

"Why did you accept?"

"I need answers!" You say. "I am always left in the dark and now it can harm everyone! I need to get to the bottom of this and right away!" You turn around and cover your stomach with your arms. "I can't lose anyone else." Angel hugs you from behind. "We'll get to the bottom of this."

"Angel!" A voice calls from the studio. "Welp, I gotta get ta work."

"Have... fun?"

"Will do."

"That's disgusting." He shrugs and walks out. You teleport to your room and walk out, heading towards the conference room. 

You find Vox watching something on his computer. "Can I help you?" He asks. You sit in the chair next to him. "What is the first step to figuring this out."

"Well, we need to watch to see where the footage is coming from. If it's the security cameras, that's a simple hack we can fix. If there's something more, then we need to dig deeper."

"What is your schedule?"

"I can cancel everything to do this."

"That is just what I like to hear."

You watch everything go down from when Alastor first met you. You sit wide eyed as the show continues. "I have no security cameras in my house." Vox takes note of that and soon the scenes get to the hotel itself. You know the blueprint of the hotel like the back of your hand. You're a content creator and a writer. You know where the security cameras are located and the hidden ones. "So, this is something more. I just don't know what. I'll need to get back to look through everything." You stand to leave but Vox catches your arm. "I think you forgot our deal little one." You pull your arm out of his grasp. "I think it's okay if I look through the hotel to find the angels."