The Hazbin Hotel Part 2

Alastor walks over and sits next to you. "I'm here for two more days?"

"Two more." You take a deep breath. "Two days. I can do this."

After some time, Charlie comes back singing. "What the-"

"She does this a lot." She runs out the door and you all get up and walk to it, watching as she sings her soul out. Vaggie then comes out. Angel says, "That bitch is halfway down the street!"

"Is she—?"

"Oh, she's dancin'!"

"Ugh, no..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vaggie calls a meeting and you all head back over to the couch. You sit on the floor next to Alastor whose sitting in a red cushioned armchair, holding his staff proudly. What's with him and that thing? You think. Your thoughts are interrupted by Vaggie sternly saying, "Okay, so, Charlie is dealing with something very important, so while she's gone, we are making a new commercial. One that represents her vision and what we're doing here. So, we need a camera." She turns to face Alastor. "Alastor?" Alastor snaps his fingers to summon a camera for Vaggie. Only the camera is an old camera from the 1930s. "A video camera?" Vaggie sighs. Unwillingly, Alastor says, "Hmmm." Alastor snaps his fingers again making an obviously very used video camera. It's held together by tape. You look at Alastor. "That's the best you can do?" He shrugs. You turn back to Vaggie who says, "Alright! Let's do this!"

You sit on the side on your phone which Alastor summoned while he watches contently as Vaggie tries to film. Every once in a while, you'll look up, but you were texting with Maia. "And... Action!" Vaggie says. Girl where are you?

Sick. "Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel. Can I help with anything?" Oh, that sucks. "I've been a bad boy, and I need a big, strong daddy to put me in my place...on the path to redemption!" You roll your eyes and text; I'll be back on Monday. "Well, you come—" Angel moans while saying, "Oh, yes!" Promise? After that you text back; Promise.

So, you're just on your phone? What's your family doing?  "To the right place." Husk says. He shows he obviously bored. You giggle. You take a moment to think about that to say. You don't want to tell her about the entire thing. Stuff. "Cut! Okay, Angel, I need you to be less horny if possible, and Husk, can you maybe not have a script in front of your face." Vaggie says annoyed. What kind of stuff? Also do you want to come over tomorrow? "I ain't no actor! I can't memorize this shit!" Husk angerly says. I don't know. You notice Alastor looking at you. "Everything alright, dear?" You smile and nod. Then you turn away and bite your lip. "Well, we could improv this shit, baby cakes." Angel says as he gets closer to Husk's face "Rrawwr." Angel purrs seductively. You shutter, causing Alastor to smirk. You look at him and playfully hit his arm. This does not help your situation as he laughs more. You hear a thud and find Angel on the floor. Husk shrugs and says, "Whoops." Then goes back to drinking. "Husk, come on." Vaggie says, causing you to laugh. Alastor looks at you with a smile. "See?" You nod and try to hide your laughter.

You walk back into the main room to find Vaggie frustrated with the commercial in... the dark? "Seems like you're having a bit of a trouble there, hmm?"

"Ugh, este pendejo (this asshole) ... Why are you even here?" Vaggie groans. You sit on the couch next to the one she's on and lay your head on the arm. Alastor walks over and sits next to her. "For the entertainment." His shadow splits from his body and you swear it's staring at you. Your eyes widen and you push yourself farther into the chair. "I came here because I love seeing wasteful souls struggle to accomplish something meaningful and," His shadow disappears causing you to relax. "Fail spectacularly, like you are doing now. Good job!" You try not to laugh at his remark, though Vaggie is not amused. So, she stands, takes the camera, and points it at Alastor. "And here is Alastor, the egocentric piece of shit that—" The footage glitched once it reached Alastor's face, turning red and green to the point of Vaggie dropping the camera due to it frightening her. Of course, you never saw this so your confused as to what the fuck just happened. "UGH!" Vaggie says as she drops it. "I wouldn't try that, my dear." Alastor points to his face. "This face was made for radio." As he says this, his eyes turn into the shape of radio dials. This freaks you the fuck out, while Vaggie, who is majorly annoyed and absolutely done with Alastor, walks up to him. "That's it. I don't care who or what you are. If you're staying here, you're going to make this work, because it won't be so" She starts to intimate Alastor's voice, "entertaining" And then goes back to her own, "to watch over an empty hotel, will it, shitass?" Vaggie walks back to the couch, Alastor follows. "Fair enough. I'll tell you what. Let's make a deal." You become intrigued. "Pfft, you think I'm that stupid making a deal with a demon like you?" Vaggie points out. "Not for your soul, just a simple deal. I do this for you, and you never ask me to engage with this frivolous television technology ever again." Alastor says as he leans closer to her. Her soul? Why would he want her soul?  Can you take a soul from someone? What would happen to that person? Your snapped out of your thoughts when you hear Alastor say, "Or...Charlie can come back to absolutely nothing. Your choice." When he says your choice, the radio effect turns off. "Fine." Vaggie sighs. She hands the camera to Alastor who fixes it. "Now then!" With the snap of his fingers, a film set appears in the main room and the others in the vicinity were now dressed in new outfits. "Alright everyone, let's make a fucking commercial." Vaggie says.

Vaggie sees the door open and brings Charlie over to the couches to watch the new commercial. You were happy with it because of your content creating skills, so Alastor let you record. "Alastor pulled some strings and it's about to air." Vaggie says as she sits with Charlie. "I pulled a few limbs too, hahaha!" He wasn't kidding.

"You are going to air this at six." Alastor tells the producers. They look at each other and back at Alastor. "We're sorry but there's just no room."  Alastor's eyes turn to radio dials. "May I remind you of who I am. This project is very big for me." You start to get frightened. "So, I suggest you air."

"Sir, we told you th-" Alastor turns to you. "Darling, sit over there, close your eyes, and cover your ears." You nod and sit up against the wall, bringing your legs to your chest, closing your eyes tightly, and covering your ears. You can hear some screams, but your heart made them louder. It starts to race, and you start to panic. Soon you feel hands covering your ears, pressing them harder against them. The hands grab your wrists and gently pull them away from your ears. "You can open your eyes, darling." You slowly open them to see Alastor crouching in front of you. His coat is off and to the side and his smile is gentle, yet his eyes are filled with insanity. "I want you to focus on me. Don't look anywhere but me." He says as he lets go of your wrists. He stands and you both maintain eye contact as he gets his coat. You fight the urge to look around. "Hurry." You whisper. He rushes back over to you, hiding the scene. He places his hand on your shoulder, and you teleport back to the room.

"Wait, the commercial? You all made a new one?" Her eyes are filled with happiness. "Yeah, one of my better performances if I do say so myself." Angel says. You yawn and almost fall onto Alastor's shoulder. "That's... that's amazing." Charlie beams. "Sshh, it's starting." Angel says. "Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel -" TV Vaggie says, getting interrupted by 666 News. Everyone groans and yells at the television. "Breaking news in Hell today! We have just received word from the Heaven Embassy that the next Extermination is happening sooner than ever before. Do you know what that means, Tom?" The news lady says. "No, what does that mean, Katie?"

"It means we're all royally fucked!" Katie says as her eye twitches. Your eyes widen and you turn to face Alastor. "Wait, what? Why?!" Angel complains. "What's extermination?" You ask. Everyone stares at you. "It's when angels come down and kill us, so we don't rise in power." Husk explains from the bar. "That's dark."

"Extremely."

"But... it makes for good entertainment." Alastor adds. You give him a "look". You then yawn and lean on his shoulder. "I'm going to take her upstairs." Alastor says. Everyone nods as he stands and turns to you, keeping his left hand on your side to prevent you from falling. He then picks you up and you wrap your legs around his torso and your arms around his neck, placing your chin on his shoulder.

He teleports you to the room and sets you on the bed. He snaps his fingers and you're back in the pajama's you were in last night. He draws back the covers and you shift and open your eyes. "What's going on?" You say in a whiny voice that causes Alastor to laugh. "I'm putting you to bed." You nod and get under the covers. Alastor looks at the spot her uncovered for you and the spot you went under. He does this multiple times before placing one knee on the bed, scooping you into his arms, and placing you in the spot and covering you with the blanket. As he walks away you grab his hand. "No."

"What?" He asks you. "Stay."

"I'm going to be right next to you."

"I don't believe you." He crouches down to your eye level and asks, "And why is that?"

"I'm sleep deprived."

"I can tell." He stands, unbuttons his shirt, lays it on the armchair next to you, and teleports into bed. You roll over and place your head on his chest, hugging his torso. Surprised, he takes a moment before placing his right hand on the back of your head, using his thumb to stroke your hair, and places his left hand on your back, using his fingernails to stroke your entire back. Your body starts to calm down and for once in your life you feel at peace but because your sleep deprived, you have no idea what you are doing or why you feel this way.

A/N: I just created an Alastor one shot. There are no limits and requests are open!