𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒 ━ 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒

EPILOGUE PART ONE
The Story Of My Life

Preston was pacing in the waiting room, wondering when the hell she could go in. But apparently, she was way too hyper and anxious to be in the room with Elena, so naturally, Caroline went in instead.

    "Preston St. John..." The nurse called, making Preston look up from her seat, along with hers and Elena's friends. "Go ahead."

    Preston smiled, practically running to meet her daughter. She saw Elena sitting on the bed, holding the little girl in her arms.

    "Have you thought of a name yet?" The nurse asked.

    "Stefanie Jenna St. John-Winchester." Elena whispered, handing Stefanie out to Preston.

    Preston nearly broke into tears when she held Stefanie in her arms. Stefanie was shifting ever so slightly, not much, but a little. Preston gulped in order to stop the tears. The nurse smiled, then walked out of the room to give the two a few minutes.

    "She's our girl. This is our daughter." Preston breathed out, letting the tears fall.

    "Yeah."

    "How are you feeling?" Preston asked Elena.

    "A little bit in pain, but it's a good hurt." Elena smiled.

    When they had Stefanie in the room, sealed off from everyone except the other children, Enzo, Dean, Sam, Scott, Sloane, and Damon started to approach.

    Enzo smiled, "that's my granddaughter."

    "That's our niece, Sammy. And your cousin." Dean said, looking down at Scott and Sloane.

    "Thank you, Damon." Elena and Preston both thanked in unison.

    "Ah, it's nothing. I mean, you guys said you wanted a family, so... here we are." Damon waved it off with a smile.

    "The others are itching to meet Stefanie." Sam told them.

    "Yeah, that checks out." Preston replied, not tearing her eyes away from her little girl.

    – A Few Years Later –

    Stefanie was 5 years old, playing with the paints Klaus had gotten for her. Elena watched in amusement as Preston was painting with their daughter.

    – More Years Later, At The Salvatore Boarding School –

    Stefanie walked through the place that was once just a house to the Salvatores. But now, it was the school she went to, where Caroline Salvatore/Forbes was the headmistress, even though she hated that label.

    She saw her ma (Preston) trying to help Lizzie with her hand-to-hand combat. It was after they had just defeated a god, well, it was mainly Cleo and Hope that did that, but they had all pitched in to help after Hope had her humanity off. There were so many good memories at that school, and very chaotic ones, ranging from Malivore stuff, Kai Parker escaping a Prison World, a musical that had both of Stefanie's moms, Hope turning off her humanity and triggering her vampire side, Aurora De Martel returning then dying, defeating a god, and now they were resting for now.

    "Ma..." Stefanie called out.

    Preston turned around, smiling at her daughter, quickly saying bye to Lizzie. "Stef..." She said in the same tone.

    "Helping the Super Squad again?"

    "Your mom made me."    

    "But you're a detective, I mean, should you really be doing this too?"

    "Hey! I can multitask." Preston argued.

    "Preston! It's go time." Caroline said, grinning.

    Preston sighed, looking at Stefanie. "I love you, Stef. Unfortunately, I have to go help Auntie Caroline set up the main room for the new students." Preston said, kissing the top of Stefanie's head.

    "Hey, Grandad wants us to go on a trip to London soon... we gotta answer him back..." Stefanie said, referring to Enzo.

    "Alright, tell him we'll go." Preston told her.

    She walked away, helping Caroline move the banners and signs. This was the story. This was her life. This was Preston's happy life.

This epilogue was more focused on the TVDU universe and featured Stefanie Jenna St. John-Winchester growing up!

Alrighty, second and final epilogue!

Okay, bye!