Loosing battles

I hadn't get any sleep because I could feel different emotions .I felt so thirsty yet happy and I could also feel anger radiating off me. I had just finish doing a sketch thought because one of the things about me I was one of the best artist I have ever seen. That ring that I had seen on king Darius and prince alex I couldn't get it off my mind so I did what I always do and I draw it . My twentieth birthday was in one month time even thought I am actually a 104 (hehe) . My birthday didn't even matter to anyone in the east light coven well except Lilly. As we speak I had already gotten dress and in my sweatpants , sports bra and an oversized t.

This morning was actually the day they get to meet my wolf . Although i am unintentionally pissed off at the king . I did plan on avoiding all three of them because they seem to not like me . It was about 9:30 now so I had better be going . I grabbed my side bag ,my books ,pen and a shoe before I race off. If we are talking about speed then this could have taken me five minutes but I did decided to walk at human rate today. When I had arrived , there were a few students here and there but still not too many. " Inez!!" I heard behind me and I looked around to see rose " good morning " I replied with a smile " girl your sense of fashion is older than my grandma and she's 1021 years old" I heard her say causing me to smile " you know you sound a lot like Lilly she used to tell me , wear something appealing, you look like my grandma and the list goes on." I tell her

" just saying my friend you should really wear something that shows up them curves" she replied " oh my god !! Can we keep her" kenna say and I giggle making rose look at me confused " oh that was just my wolf asking if she can keep you" I told her with my hands up "only until my mate gets back" she replied "where are the others" I asked " am the only one who ever gets here on time" she replies. Soon enought we had entered our first class as the bell goes off. " good morning everyone" our teacher says " good morning" every one replied" so , you all know how this works whenever we have a new student the king , prince and his royal family comes to see their introduction" she tells us "how come I didn't know of this" I asked rose and she dipped her shoulders. " you guys can head for the outside now, I'll catch up" our teacher says . Everyone did as they were told and we all head for the clearing .

Upon reaching as I expected stood nick, Alex , Alexandra and of course king Darius. There were people I have never seen before and as we saw them everyone bows their head in respect. " I trust you are all doing well" Alex says and they replied " yes your highness" while other females battle their eyelashes and it's the first I noticed alex had a tattoo . I did try my best to avoid the gaze of both men while trying to take a spot beside rose. " we have a few new grifters with us 3 to be precise, Inez moonlight , Rex Blackwood and Timothy Ross please step forward" Alexandra says and we did as we were told . " Timothy you're up" i heard Alex say and he took the middle .Timothy was a vampire with abilities to manipulate water so I was mesmerized. I also had a few secrets of my own like I could read minds, manipulate elements of nature and the list goes on.

Timothy did his thing and so did Rex and now I was up. " Inez are you sure you want to do it today" miss daisy asked " I can" I say giving her a nod " Inez are you kidding me" my wolf says " we are doing this Kenna grow some balls" I replied. I sucked in a breath and with in seconds my big Snow White wolf came out on four paws . " whoo!!" I heard every one say but I already knew what their reaction would be . My wolf was white as snow with black patches on her toes and my blue eyes . the thing is most wolf loose their eye color after transitioning but not me. *howl*
And I can practically here their thoughts some thought it's was amazing while others wanted to touch her . " thats fucking amazing" I heard Alexandra mind say and soon enough i shifted back only this time I ended up in a joggers and only a sports bra . " Inez the scars" my wolf says and I say everyone covering there mouths.

I used my vampire speed to exit the show and went to the locker room . After taking out a pullover I felt a little embarrassed to go back so to the cafeteria I went ..... " totally forgot about that Kenna am sorry" I apologized to her but she wasn't mad she was just a little sad for me when she remembered how I got them. 14 years old was my age when my mother died and people say it's my fault . It was one bright Saturday morning and the fight where members of the coven would know their ranks ,were coming up so I trained night and day . This specific morning I decided to go running in my wolf form .fortunately for me no one knew I was a hybrid yet and I was jump by 4 boys .

I was just running and minding my own buiness when I was pushed to the ground with a bang and before Kenna could register they were on me clawing my back ...... I did gain a upper hand thought when one of them slipped over a wood but the thing with vampire venom is it weakened you.so the more I fought the weaker I became. my mother came to my aid though and suddenly heads were ripping off and bodies were all over but then more came fortunately she killed them all . " are you aright little wolf" my mother asked which earned her a whimper but all she did was smile and pat my wolf , then blood came spilling from her neck "NO!!" we both screamed and Kenna ripped the vampire head off but we still couldn't save my mother . Kenna always blamed herself for my mother's death saying if she would have been a better fighter she would be alive but Kenna did what she could.

" Inez" I heard Adrian called but I didn't look at him or answer " are you ok" he asked in a rather soft voice causing me to snap my head to him. " you came here to find out if am ok" I asked with a laugh" yes why else would I come" he asked looking confused " nothing , just thought , the scars would maybe make you guys rethink our...." And I trailed off " friendship??" He asked and I just nod " I would never judge you because of some scars when i myself has my own. then he removed his shirt and if I thought my scars were bad his succumbed mine. he had huge claw marks all over his back and belly. " what happened?" I asked softly " oh I got those as a punishment in my coven whenever you disobey a law it's punishable by a permanent branding and by the looks of this you know I did quite some damage" he says putting on his shirt with a chuckle.

We then decided it was time to at least get something to drink and poor me didn't know anything about what to drink here . " you can get blood or you can get smoothie and take my advice their smoothie is worst that bad blood" he tells me the last part in a rather whisper " unfortunately I can't drink anyone blood" I tell him with a sad smile " why ??" He asked in a confused manner " because anyone I feed off die " I replied " so what do you drink" he asked " since I got here the only blood I've drinked is from the blood bank at the palace" I told him and he gave me a sad look " what??" I asked " those blood are not really ordinary no one expects the royals ever drink those and plus your not drinking from the owner so it will do no harm" he says

I completely ignored that and decided we should head to the second class . The day went pretty normal after that but I was pretty weak since I was bearly feeding. After getting throught my second class , we went on a shopping spree and I didn't go home until about 8:00 pm . I was pretty banged up and weak when I reached the palace doors not to Mention I had a million bags ." Let me get these" I heard Jayden say walking over and taking them from me " are you alright you look pale" he asked " yeah , am fine" I replied and tried my best to reach my room without wobble. " where were you" I heard a voice asked causing me to jump . " one of the girls brought me shopping" I replied " have you fed ??" She asked " am just gonna go change first" I told her and turned back to walking " you need to get some blood into your system" Kenna says