Simple things

I was removing the last of my garments from my bed and putting them in the laundry basket. " crazy day" i whispered. " let's see : you met our people, you lost them, you learnt Darius mate story and you have two mates.... Did I miss anything" Kenna says " ye ye I feel like your enjoying this a little too much" i say" hey......what do you think it will be like.... You know with having too mates" she asked " and here I thought you were the older one pfft" I muttered and she went silent. I walked over to my bedside table and turned off my lamp making the room a little dark but not dark enought and went to lay in the silence

Kisses trailing down my neck and hands around my hips made me almost fold . As I attempted to say a word I was shut up by kisses ....... " good morning my littlest hybrid" said Alex and that deep sexy morning voice made me wet as an ocean. Darius then spun me over on my back and made me look into his lustful eyes . " touch me" i murmured and felt Alex warm arms on my legs make me gasp. " hhhhh" I made my body say soft enough for them not to hear. One minute I was holding back and the next minute I felt Darius lips grabbed mine in a hot and heavy manner . " open your legs for me love" I heard Alex say and I parted my legs just a bit. The warmth of his breath hit my hips and soon his lips touched my clit ..... " uhhh" i muttered in a gasp " spread your legs" love" Darius say's in between kisses and I had no choice but to fallow.

Soon I felt alex wet tongue circled my clit making me jump a bit. He then went a little overboard and add a finger in while Darius sucked on my breast " god!!" I shouted as Alex picked up paced and went faster and harder . Feeling the pleasure that came with the sucking and pulling of my vagina I arched my back which made Alex add another finger . " shit" I moaned out again in pleasure as Darius pinched my nipples but as soon as I was about to scream all action stopped. " not yet my little red" Darius says climbing over me and making me wiggle a bit . "Your mine" he says grabbing my boobs " all yours" I replied looking in his and Alex eyes " let me know if you want me to stop" he says as he at-temp to enter me and I shook my head. He then rubbed the head of his dick back and forth on my clit until and I squeal under him.

However When I did I felt him gentle thrust into me " ah" I moan out softly because of the hurt I felt but as he thurst in and out it changed from pain to pleasure. "Hmmmm" I heard my subconscious say again . " you like this" I heard him says " oh ... my.... God...... yesssss" I moaned which made him go a little faster. " oh yes , Darius.....god that's so good" I moan out load while he thrust harder into me. Without a notice he gripped my neck and spun me over on my knees . He then thrust into me again but this time he leaned over and slapped my ass making me moan . " am gonna....-I bearly say but again he changed positions. At this point he sat on the bed while I sat on his dick. " your so fucking hot red" I heard him say between groans . " uhhhhh" i moaned into his neck ..... bouncing up and down I felt an unusual feeling . A feeling that wanted me to Burst . " god your so fucking tight" he says smacking my breast which only made me squirm.

" d-Darius.....- I moan " cum for me little red" I heard him say and not a moment later i felt my body shaking but before I could register anything I felt more over the edge as his k nine's sank into my neck. Suddenly I started shouted out words like " DARIUS..... fuck..... oh my god..... yes ..... yessss ...... oh shit...... uhhhhhh.... Oh my ....... Yeaaass" while I heard darius word's ringing in my head " just like that love cum for me" he says as his k nine retreat. "D-darius please don't s-sto-

And soon I jumped out of bed...... " shit...... did I just have a .....- " sex dream?? Yes.... Seem like they are on your mind" Kenna says .... " little hybrid??" I heard an all to familiar voice said almost making me want to disappear. Quickly I turned on the lights to see Darius standing by my door. " what are you doing here" I asked softly "you were screaming my name" he replied " umm.... Like what" I asked putting a patch of hair behind my ears. " I thing you already know" he replied " am sorry to wake you" I apologize " it's forgiven" he says " now we didn't get to talk about how you feel about all this" he says walking towards my bed and taking a seat. "How I feel" I asked with wide eyes " arnt you here to reject me" I asked again . " it's the other way around ..... little red " he says " what does that even mean I asked " it means it's up to you love if you want us ........ I mean there is two of us" he explains... " but I am not rejecting you I have to at-least try......... my first maté reject me and the universe gave me a shot at having happiness am not giving up on you or Alex" I blurted out a little too desperate

" then that's settled my love.... Am happy you feel that way" he says getting up and heading towards the door and as lonely as I felt without his  presence I didn't stop him . For the rest of the morning I sat up finishing a painting of  the garden. Without even realizing I had been here painting for 9 hours . It was currently soon time for school so I jolted up an within minutes I was dressed and ready so I head down. This place was unintentionally lonely this morning as I longed to see my men but soon a scent of nature itself his me " good morning love" I heard Alex say behind me . " good uh morning" I replied nervously..... " did I miss something you seem a little on edge love......are you alright" he ask touching my cheeks and I leaned into his warm touch . Something in me was begging me to be truthful to him and his sexy messy hair and dreamy hazel green eyes didn't make me hold back and it was just like the were in my dream . Only in my dreams His  hair was up in one while his eyes held warmth and love. Come to think of it if it weren't for Darius scars and the crystal around his neck it would be almost impossible to tell them apart.

" love??" He called out to me again with a little worry in his eyes . " I had a dream" I silently say " did something bad happen in this dream" he asked " no no ...... it was ummm ,well.....  and I trailed off. I then felt him pulled me by my waist and that made me gasp so he took the opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth. I knew I was supposed to know how to kiss but again he took the lead. It was like everyone around us disappeared leaving us along in a garden full of flowers. I tilted my head to the left while he tilted his to the right and unlike Darius he was demanding but gentle , our kiss was soft, passionate but lust full and I could feel my whole body trembling with either excitement or heat but I didn't want him to pull away. All my emotions, my fears, my love every thing I felt for the past year was poured into this kiss.  As for Alex he was trying his best to let me explore and learn his paste but all I wanted to do was melt into him .  Our kiss was like that one hit of spring in the desert, like....like a drug I was addicted to it and soon he pulled away leaving me breathless. " your so addicting love..... however you can tell me about this dream of yours when your back and not so nervous" he says kissing my forehead then turn around to leave.

I didn't say a word though my body was in too much of a shock and moments later I turned around to leave smiling like an idiot and rubbing my lips longing for his to wet them again and again. From bowing to smiling to hugging was all the greetings I got all day from both teachers and students. It was a bit weird but then no matter what I say they would still do it. " what a day" I said sitting on a chair in the cafeteria. " damn right it was" Oliver says sitting down too. " are they all done" I asked " yes , all 150 posters are hanging" says rose " I've been meaning to ask , rose how come I've never seen your mate" I asked " you have........ trust me" she replied " her mate is Jayden" says Tokyo and again it took a few minutes to realize the Jayden