Heat

I then felt light headed and a arm gripped mine " get me some blood" I heard Alexandra say and in my room she went with me . Not even a minute later Jayden entered with 3 bags of blood . " here drink" she tells me and I quickly took a couple mouthfuls however it came right back up. " it's not staying down" she says with a sight she then closed her eyes for about a minute and then two 6'2 males enter. She  then got up and Alex came and replaced her. He gave me a one over then say " your burning up" I didn't say anything but cough " have you been shot with anything the past few days" he asked "w-wolfsbane" I manage to say.

" where" he asked and I bearly manage to touch my chest " knife" he says and one was given to him. He gently put me to lie down removed my pull over and slit my chest . surprisingly enough some blue smoke left me body. " don't you know you're supposed to remove the wolfsbane from your blood if your hit with it " Alexandra asked but I was too weak to speak. He then bit down on his arm and place it to my mouth but I turned away . " the human blood won't digest without an anchor nor will it get you back to normal as quickly as the blood of royal" he tells me which made me give him the " are you sure" look and he just nodded. He moved his rist closer and I sank my thangs into it and begun drinking. If I am being honest I have never drink blood from the source but this was on another level delicious, his blood was one of the most sweetest, satisfying and seductive thing I have ever tasted . The more I drank the more thirsty I became and the way his eyes would roll over at times didn't make it easier but with all the strength I had I push myself to a holt .

" thank you" I replied standing and he gave me a nod " a word" Alexandra said and they both left the room " are you stupid" Alexandra asked " what's the problem now" Alex asked rolling his eyes " you just let her feed off you dumbass !! You know what happens when you do that" she replies " as we all can clearly see , she can handle her self enough to stop" he spat back " what happened this time" Darius asked with a tired Look on his face " apparently this stupid brother of yours  decided to let the hybrid feed off him" Alexandra said first " she was hit with wolfsbane, it was killing her from inside out so I did what I had to" Alex said in a angry tone " you know what nevermind you two bicker like children" Darius says and head off to his quarters.

Inez was feeling a little bit better but she was still so thirsty that She decided she was going to the blood bank for more. " it's his blood it's overflowing your senses" Kenna says " what does that mean" Inez asked " just like how he couldn't get enough of your blood when he almost killed you the same is happening but fortunately you had more control. Also no blood will ever be enough for you" Kenna says " why did I drink it" Inez asked " you tried" Kenna replied. Inez had now reached the blood bank and was drinking from a blood bag . she had about 3 of those before she went back up and she was lucky enough to not cross path with anyone.

INEZ

As I reached my room I decided to sort out the stuff I had bought today and get ready for our little night out . " ping ping" I heard from the phone I had forcefully gotten from Tokyo.  So I  dug up all my bags until I finally found it. " location rspv" I saw pop up on the screen and I chuckled. " looks like we have to go" Kenna says and I grabbed a black jeans ,a black off the shoulder blouse , a jeans jacket and some boots . As usual I was finished pretty quickly so I just head out. I could hear voices from king Darius room but after reminding myself of the little coincidence that happened last time i decided to mind my own business. " and to where is the miss heading" a gaurd says " am meeting my new friends for a night" I told him walking out " be careful,  these streets are dangerous at night" he says walking away and I just sag my shoulders  .

Within minutes I was pulling up to the address on my phone to see all four of my friends. " finally!! I thought you bailed " Tokyo says " I always fallow through on my words" I tell them and we all head in the house. " let's get this show on the road" i heard rose say carrying 5 quarts of men in black. " whohoo" Oliver says taking a seat on the floor and we all fallowed through" truth, dare or drink" Adrian says " truth" rose replied " what's the worst thing you've ever done" he asked " dated two boys at once" she says with a little grin " you sneaky little bitch , here I thought you were innocent" Tokyo says and we laughed " your turn" rose says looking at me " dare" i muttered preparing for the worst " I dare you to kiss Tokyo" she says with a sly grin and my first kiss was about to be with my friend. I then eased up while she did the same , we both met in the middle but at the last moment she kissed my cheeks instead. " I didn't want to steal your first" she says out loud " wait you've never kissed before" Oliver asked and I didn't answer

" imagine saving your self for your mate only for them to not want you" Adrian says and my mood quickly changes . I then took up one of the bottles and started drinking . We went on like that for another 3 hours tops until we got bored and hungry . " how can you not have freaking blood in this house" Inez shouted " am freaking hungry" Oliver says and we all burst out laughing. Honestly it was the first time Inez had a group of people who was kind and genuine to her and she enjoyed every bit of it. Soon enough everyone dosed  off and leaving her in silence .

" my head feels like shit" Tokyo say's trying to free herself out the bundle of sleep friends. Inez was in the bathroom though trying to rid herself of this feeling she had in her center. " your in heat !!! " Kenna says " heat??" Inez asked " you really are a clueless one arnt you" she replies " and you've lived for decades now please explain"
" it's the calling for a mate , heat exist so we breed and make more stupid" she says in a hush " what do you think he's doing" inez asked " I don't know and I don't care" Kenna says and cutting herself off . Inez decided it was a good time to head out . " what's that smell" Adrian says " that smells amazing" Oliver says. " I think you guys are having an episode" rose say's getting up . " that's actually me I godda go" and without another word she was out.

When she had reached the palace it was about 9 am in the morning so it was pretty active. " I see our little hybrid has been sleeping out" Alexandra says from around the corner "lex please find som- wait what's that smell" Alex says " Alex!!" Alexandra says "no am not joking what's that smell??" Alex says with a serious face " I wonder what he looks like shirtless" Kenna says practically drooling " your not helping" Inez replied " jump him" Kenna says again "can you keep it in the panties " Inez says " I don't care just jump him" Kenna shot back " Kenna focus" Inez said " I can't that's why I told you stay away from all Men because right now it's my natural instinct to get jumped" Kenna says " ok ok .. all fun and games aside what's going on" Alexandra asked " horney wolf" Inez says out loud and they all snapped to her

" ok so here's the thing , I can't be here right now" she replied " wha- but before Alex could finish she was in her room slamming the door shut. Inez had been out of contact with everyone for almost a month not that anyone was around because the royals went to another coven to solve some problems . Tomorrow was her birthday thought and she was not feeling too good about it. Walking down the stairs she saw Jayden getting ready to leave. " another early night , just remember to use condoms" Inez says earning a chuckle " Inez!!" Jayden says and they both chuckled " another set of guards will be here in 30 minutes and king Darius should be back tonight also.

" oh god i totally forgot he was gone" she thought subconsciously but outside she did give the biggest fake smile she could mutter while jaden took his leave