What if i told you

For the past two weeks I had only seen my mates 4 times and they weren't attentive . Tonight is the blue moon which marks one months since we found each other and things hasn't change much. I was current at my last class for this school because we already learned everything we need. I have to say though I don't know weather it is just the circumstances or if it's just lexi and Lilly becoming close. Here I was though at school sitting on the outside.

" Inez!!" A voice behind me said and I knew it was rose " where is Lilly" I asked " went to get something I think" she replied " and where is everyone else why are you here with me... when you can go live your life" I asked " and your being weird again, for the past 2 weeks you have been out of everything Inez talk to me.." she says but someone interrupted " are you alright Inez" Lilly says rushing in "f-fine" I stuttered out when my vision became blurry and then , the coughing fallowed by blood so I quickly turned around. " what the hell ...." Rose says pulling my hair back. " don't look at this it's disgusting" I told her " your stupid if you thing I would do that" she tells me and after a moment I stopped.

" does your mates know your dying" rose asked " again am not dying am just sick and no they don't need to know " I told her " I have heard this one before Inez this disease took out 14 packs .... I'd say you surviving is a finding needle in a A-sack kind of change but if you do die you know who is gonna feel it ..... the ones you left behind so please let me help" she tells me and I realize she was right . Lilly then held the liquid to my mouth and I gulped hard " no wonder why you look like that guy from arrow" rosé grumble and I smiled.

Five minutes away from the destination my pack calls home I smiled a bit in the back seat knowing the out come of the last time we came here. " Lilly if something happens..... take rose and run like hell" I tell her in a soft voice but she only chuckles " you know that's not happening. " that's what am afraid of" I tell them. And the car came to a sudden stop when a wolf came in the way . Something about that wolf was familiar but I just couldn't place it. With all the strength I had I opened the car door and walked towards the wolf with my hands up and when he stopped I removed my hood . " Inez!!" I heard rose called again hopping out the car . " it's fine Ryan won't hurt me" I tell them but soon all things became blurry and then black.

As I opened my eyes I instantly shut it back due to sensitivity. " she's up" I heard Ryan say over me , so I tried opening my eyes again. When I opened it this time I saw rose. " what happened" I asked " you passed out" Lilly replied " and it's getting worse" rose say and Ryan sighed " am sorry to bother you " I told Ryan try to get up but failed . " I promise him I would protect you" he tells me "who??" I asked " your father" he tells me which made me gasp . " there is a way but it's a long shot..... I have to try , I can't watch you die but where we are going they can't  go " he tells me " am gonna call the king" Lilly says " no !! Don't do that" I tell her " why are you being so stubborn" rose asked " just don't ..... it's just a little longer " I plead with them and they finally gave in " those damn eyes " Lilly says walking away " take care of her"rose says to Ryan and he nod in return. When they both were in the car the car drove off. " so where do we s- I started but stopped when Ryan face changed to some one else.

"No!!" I shouted " your a hard girl to reach" the woman said . " your not Ryan" I told her " no am royalty" she says " so your her" I asked " Darius do have a type doesn't he, but unfortunately I've returned to take my rightful place and you are going to be a problem" she tells me " are you kidding me" I asked " I wish I was" she replied "what ?? You finally understood the term grass ain't always greener" I ask Earning a hit across the face . As I fall to the ground I saw one on my finger nails landed beside me . " shit second stage" I whispered " Kenna can you do anything" I asked " am fighting to keep you conscious" she tells me " you don't look so good" she mouthed " am dying .... So I guess you had perfect timing" I tell her " too bad , I kinda wish you would put up more of a fight for the men you love" she says " more like men , I got both brothers however  you never really seem to grab alex attention.... Guess he's not into trash " I tell her with a sight " isn't that sad , let me give you a tip even though you won't be here long enough to used it but ( you never forget your first" she tells me right after a blow in the face taking me out cold .

" Alexandra have you seen our little hybrid" asked Darius " yesterday in her room"lexi replied " that's strange...... she is like a ghost around here since we got back from her coven" Alex says " and who's fault is that" Lexi says " can we not" Darius asked " it's always the same Escuse !! That manipulative bitch called royalty" Lexi says " no matter how far I go you guys never forget me how sweet" royalty says entering. " your not real" Darius says " oh am very real baby" she says stalking towards Darius "you have got to be kidding me" alex says " quiet Alex adults are talking" she says " I heard about your little play thing" she says cuffing Darius cheeks. " don't you dare call her that" Alex says after which he walked out fallowed by Lexi . " inez!!" Alex called from downstairs and when he received no answer he used his vampires speed reach earlier. " Inez!!" He shouted opening the door but even though her scent was there she was gone . "Where the hell is she" he asked he then walked from the room to the bathroom where he saw blood on the counter. " definitely her blood" he says while Lexi paced back and forth .

" Lexi your nervous , what did you do" Alex asked " am sorry I promised her I wouldn't but the bracelet I put on her I can't sense it" she tells her brother . " start over Lexi and be specific" he tells her " the day you guys came back Inez was bleeding throught her nose and ears.... Turns out she was poisoned by the willow stick with some sort of virus , I wanted to tell you but she said you had enough on your plate so no . I gave her something to slow it down but we are hunting a cure so she waited until the full moon to see her people for help" . " god Lexi why wouldn't you worn me" Alex asked " you guys had a fight didn't you" she asked " not quite our brother may have left her hanging" he explained " yes but why" she asked back . " because he's paranoid" Alex says "and you" Lexi asked " you know my loyalty to our family comes first" Alex explains " but it's also good to want something for your self every once in a while and I can see how crazy you guys are over her" Lexi says as they both chuckle.

My head is banging and my knees are weak " where the hell am I" I asked " time laps " a voice says and she turns around to see Ryan . " Ryan!!" She says running to him but soon she remembers what happened and halted. " how do I know your Ryan"I asked " you are an hybrid who got rejected" he says " burn!!" I said jokingly " if your here..... am guessing you ran into the vampire working with witches. " yes and am dying of were wolf poison" I tell him " come" he says taking my hands as I walked behind him . After a few minutes we saw a tree and took  a seat. " so what did I miss" he asked " I have two mates , Alex and Darius" I told him " the universe really have a way of messy up good people" he explained " meaning" . " when we were born .... We were destined to be married but then the Massacre " he explain " hahaha" I laught but then realized he was serious " wait are you serious" I asked " hmmmm" he answered

After a moment of silence I laid on his shoulder " well since I don't have a lot of time I can say love wasn't meant for me .... Separated from my fated husband, rejected by my first mate and since royalty is back I also lost Darius and Alex .... Perfect definition of a tragic love story.... Don't you think" I asked him and he smiled . " I would never choose someone over you , not in a million years" he tells me and I looked to the ground

" after all these years you decide to show your face" Darius says " are you not happy to see me" she asked " no am actually curious as to what you want" he replied " you" she replied " am inlove with someone else" Darius says " you mean that so called hybrid" royalty asked " oh she is more of a woman than you'll ever be" Darius tells her . " too bad shes gone for good" royalty says " what did you do to her" Darius asked with hands around her neck. "She is dying of werewolf virus ........ oh ...... she didn't tell you . She was right under your nose suffering for weeks and you pushed her away and right into her death" she tells Darius " your a manipulative maniac" Darius spat " oh am I now..... you had a second chance at mate but you were so YOU ,you let her die. You and I know what the virus do to wolfs and she was in the second phase nails falling out and all . You can kill me and find her dead or we can come to some agreement" royalty says