I SEE YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO DIE

INEZ POV

I was walking out the bathroom as naked as the day I was born ,preparing for the evening a question layed on my mind . " why was the king on his knees beside me" . Apart of me was excited while another side was curious. " maybe he was checking out your boobs" Kenna says and I on the other hand shook my head .it never seem to amaze me how sarcastic she is for a wolf passed down for so many generations.

Never the less here I was putting on a jeans and a long sleeve black turtleneck blouse. I pair those with a black swade boot with a little heel. " I like this ,you are hooot" Kenna says with a whistle. " hey thanks k , but he said not extra and not too formal so this better do . At this point in time I could here a little music from downstairs. " looks like it's already started" i says letting my hair fall down on my shoulder" and after getting my phone I went out closing the door behind me.

As expected the palace was hella full but I didn't see my friends. However most of the university children were here and am guessing other elders . " boo" I heard Oliver says behind me " I see you want to kill me" I replied and with that we went in for a hug . " you two sure have became close" rose says walking towards us but we pulled her in . " and here I am trying to breathe" she mumbled while we smiled " Adrian !!" I shouted when he walked up " I knew I should have stayed home" Tokyo says rolling her eyes " shut up!!" We all say hugging each other

The night was going great although I had quite an amount of liquor that rose brought. I can't actually believe there are places in this palace that I have never been to although no one was allowed in the king's territory. " I need to use the bathroom" I told them while they looked at me . " where is the bathroom in this place though" Adrian asked " there are bathrooms everywhere but am going to my bathroom, if you wanna use mine let me know" I told them " I volunteer" Tokyo says and we both head off . " I would die to live in here, did you decorate this yourself" she asked " hmmm" I answered from the bathroom soon enough I was out and she was in . I took this opportunity to take a breath and dropped my gaurd.

Looking up I realized there was an unfamiliar guy in my room. " who the hell are you and what are you doing in my room" I asked getting up in a flash . " your feisty" he says walking towards me " I won't ask again " I say sternly " I came here for you , hybrid " he says again walking towards me but before he could reach me I run up to him pinning him against the wall . " your strong too but not strong enough , our babies will be fire " he says freeing him self and holding me by the neck causing my foot to lift from the ground. I kicked him in the balls but he rose up fisting me in The stomach. Tokyo came out of the bathroom and stood in shock. " run" I told her but she went right at him unfortunately he sent her flying in my mirror .

" son of a bitch" I say wiping blood from my mouth " guess it's plan b" he says launching forward " shit, willow stick !! Back!! That could kill you" kenna says he tried kicking me in the face but I dodge and he stabs me with willow stick. " damn the sneak attacks" I say .I could feel my body trying to shut down but I was fighting. He pushed me down on the bed and by this I spotted something . He even began to remove his pants but I grabbed the silver knife and went for his head soon enough it was rolling across the room . I could see Tokyo laying on the floor clutching her chest . My vision became blurry but I went and helped her up and walked out.

Going down the stairs I could see everyone moving about but it was all a blur . " rose!!" I called out but Oliver came running instead . " what happened" he says grabbing me before I fall since Tokyo was basically still healing. Soon enough Adrian and rose came rushing in . " Inez!!" Tokyo says partially hitting my face. " what the hell happened" rose asked " a man was in the room" Tokyo says "why isn't she getting better like you have" Adrian asked holding me up . " I don't know goddamit" Tokyo says soon enough another male joined us . " little hybrid" I heard the voice says . " what happen love" another voice says . In a blur I could see everyone bowing and some people whispering.

" w-willow stick in my arm" I manage to say not a moment later I was picked up and brought away . Entering a room i could smell king Darius everywhere in it . " stay with me Inez, I can heal you faster if your conscious " Kenna says . I then felt my body being layed down and the door opened. " how is she??" Alex asked " conscious " Darius replied he then walked towards me . " where " Alex asked also walking towards Me. And I moved my left hand . "Keep her awake , I can see it" the king says walking away . " what really happened" alex asked "r-raped" I replied " he did what!!?" He says jolting up from beside me " d-dead in my r-room" I told him soon enought I saw Darius coming back with what looks like a serum . He then took my arm and said " this is going to hurt". He  made one pull and that same blue smoke erupted. While I only grunt.

A few minutes had passed and now I could see pass the blur and I felt much better. It seems I was laying in a chair and across from me Darius sat while Alex stood folding his arms. I could feel my head hammering once again but I got up and soon I begun wobbling but I didn't fall . Darius came to my aid and told me " you need to sit" after which he place me down. " I need to get to my room" I replied " am surprised your still conscious, now sit down love "alex says " I need you to tell me exactly what happened" darius says " I went to my room with my friend to use the washroom, after I came out I sat on my bed. there was a man so I asked him what he was doing and he tried to rape me, I want to kill him again" Kenna says with a growl which caused both boys to look in shock.

" sorry" she says taking back control " may I??" King darius asked and I shook my head. He then took me up from the chair and put me on the bed. " you need to rest" he tells me while I look in shock. "I am going to take care of the room" alex says and they both walked out leaving me there to myself. " do you think it was a coincidence" alex asked " too much coincidences" Darius says rubbing the knit of his eyebrows " that I know" alex replied " I see you have grown found of her"' Darius says " but" alex says " this is not one little slutty vampire for you to play around with" Darius says " if only you knew" Alex says and continued walking.

Unfortunately vampires don't sleep so I was here all night in my thoughts. The king had came back around 3 am and lay on the sofa , although at this point in time I was raising up . " I know your awake" I say looking towards him " and why would I pretend sleeping you know vampires don't sleep" he says turning his head in my direction. Something about his gaze made me want for more . " how are you feeling little hybrid" he says walking towards me but I couldn't form words so I nod . " we have a theory however you are to be careful these upcoming days" he says now figiting with his ring. " teach me how to fight" I replied putting out my best serious face while he looked with an blank expression. " look I know you teach a warrior class at the university, my friend Oliver is in there ..... just teach me to fight and I promise you won't ever have to save my ass" I told him. After hearing my sentence king Darius only walked off .

" are you going to answer me or what" I shouted running up to him and pulling his elbow. In one swift move he had me pinned against the wall with my hands above my head . " lesson number one don't ever drop your guard , now go get change and be back in 30" he says looking me in the eyes however he still had me pinned so I couldn't move. He looked down on my lips then up on my eyes and back again. The room was gettting unexplainably hot and my breath unexpectedly caught in my throat.he leaned forward and I closed my eyes with confusion bubbling inside of me. When nothing happened I opened my eyes to see him staring back at me and in this moment I couldn't get more self conscious of my morning breath. " your lips are dry" he says wetting his. " oh I'd love to wet them for you......... he says removing his right hand and rubbing his thumb across my lips. " but not yet little hybrid" and with that he was gone.