Hot and heavy

Walking with your mates should be the best feeling ever but yet I was mad, Fraustrated and lonely. I loved the way they stood up for me but it's just that they do this in public and then privately they ignore me. We had just dropped of lilly in her room and told her to pack and now we we're going to the guess room . I could have slept with Lilly though but Alex said he wanted to speak to me . " this is the room" she says and then walked away . Alex entered first Darius  second and last, me. The room wasn't too shabby but back at home I was comfortable. " I have to take a shower" Alex says walking to the shower and I steered at the ground for dear life.

With a sigh I removed my shoes and with another sight I walked my fingers through my hair. " dammit" I muttered bitting my arm and sucking blood from it.the anger in me was boiling and I saw red when I remembered that scar on Lilly's neck. By now I knew I looked like a maniac but it didn't matter I needed reassurance so I head for the door but before I could reach the knob I was pulled away and placed on a wall with inhuman speed. Every anger in me was immediately drained and all I felt was heat in all the wrong places. As Darius hazel green eyes met mine I realized the position we were in . My legs wrap around his torso and my arms around his neck while one of his hand is on my waist and the other under one of my leg.

He looked from my eyes to my lips and then my eyes again " oh my love you have no idea how much I want to make love to you from 5 am this morning to 5am tomorrow morning .......how I want to bang you all over the bed in all different positions to the couch even on the dinning table , making you scream my name over and over again until that pretty little mouth is tired so you'll never forget who you belong to .....you have no fucking idea what you do to me do you" he says in a husky voice making me almost loose my composure . I wanted to speak, I wanted to tell him how much I wanted to feel something but again my mouth failed me. He then dipped his mouth and went for my neck and suddenly my body responded.

" oh my..... uhhhhh....." I softly say closing my eyes . But soon he pulled a way leaving me restless . I wanted to yell but Alex came from the bathroom and I took the opportunity to go. As soon as I was in I striped from head to toe and turn the cold knob. As the water hit me from head to toe I felt all my dread washed over me. I stayed in there for a good 10 minutes before I left . When I had finish my buiness I saw Alex laying on the bed while darius sat on a chair reading a book. "Am going to see Lilly" I say walking out.

It about 7:00 am in the morning and I just finished up a book called  (redemacy) something about this books made me love it I just couldn't pinpoint what . " why don't you tell them how you feel" Lilly asked " i want to ....more than anything else but what's the use , they don't let me in, they don't trust me and they won't even make me feel like we are something ,besides it's alright am used to it like this" I tell her " like what exactly"she asked " alone .... Mateless" I say " your never alone ..... not while am alive .did you know how many times I went to sleep crying ,but am glad I have you back" she says hugging me.

" she's upset" Alex says " what am I supposed to do" Darius says " make it a little easy for her , she is begging for your attention , craving it . Your should know what it's like to be lonely all the time Darius at least reject her if you don't want her but don't lead her on and then shatter her hopes of finding love" Alex shouted " you know I can't reject her....... And besides why don't you take your own advice" Darius " because I can't choose her over you.... I'd never forgive myself if it's not both of us then it's non" Alex says " you know the story ... I'll never overcome another girl like...... Darius started but quit " royalty, oh Jesus for the love of god if you don't want to I'll do it for you" Alex says walking through the door " don't you dare Alex !! I'll never forgive you it will break her more than it did the first time" Darius warns. " then get your head together and decided , am going to get air ..... her scent his making me want to have her scream my name" he says and then walks off.

" Alex I want to ta- Inez started but Alex didn't even stop . " trouble in paradise" I heard behind me and turned to see gabby. " atleast it's paradise" I say walking off with Lilly right behind me . For the rest of the day I didn't see either of the brothers and I somehow marked my days. It was about 2 am in the day and we were packing to leave since Alexandra had a little situation. " you know gabby wasn't always such a bitch.... Being with someone and that someone is inlove with someone else can make u do things" she says grabbing her suit case. When we we're finally outside, packed and ready I looked back at the place that was once my home in the hope of never returning. " let's go Inez" Lilly says and I hop in and closed the door.

From pictures to videos I had been showing Lilly and she was excited. " your bleeding" Lilly says looking at my nose. I reached up ,touched my nose and realized  she was actually right. " shhhh" I tell her while I looked in the ray veiw mirror and thank god they were too busy avoiding me . Lilly then gave me a black clothe and placed my head in her lap. " Kenna??" I called but it was like she was bearly there. " Inez ?? Why are you bleeding " Darius ask from behind the steering wheel " it's just a blood bad" Lilly says bitting her arm to not let them pick up my blood even more ." the willow sticks .... It was laced with something , and this is some kind of werewolf disease.......I can't fix it" she says desperately " we'll find a way .... Just let me get back to Lexi alright" I say to Kenna and I could sense her being uneasy.

We had just reached home and I was currently wearing a hood. " I'd like to stay in her room" Lilly says and Darius replied with " as you wish" . As soon as he replied Lilly made sure to hold me and walked with me gently while not looking suspicious. When we were in the room Lilly removed my hood and looked at me in horror . " what??" I asked but she hand me a mirror and I saw my ears were bleeding. " what can I do" Lilly ask fearful ... "n-nothing" I told her . " finally my sister in law is b- inez!!" Lexi says rushing in as Lilly tried to close the door behind her. " s-sh-shhh"'I told her " why are you bleeding" she asked " werewolf disease" Lilly replied which made me give her the how did you know look. " your wolf told me when I touch you" she explained " am gonna get Darius" she says

" p-please d-don't it's just b-between us g-girls they have e-enough on their p-plates" I tell her" right after I burst into a fit of coughing. " I'll try to find you something to make it less obvious" she tells me exiting the room leaving me once again with Lilly. " you lied" Lilly says taking a seat beside me . " I h-had to" I told her . " why not just tell her the truth" she asked " because I don't want anyone's pity...... if they....... Don't want me because of love I don't want their love out of pity" I tell her laying on her shoulders . " I don't want you to die" she says honestly " I won't die.... The full moon is next 2 weeks I can keep up until then to find my people" I tell her but soon I begun coughing again only this time it was blood . " Kenna" I called " am here" she says softly

A few hours had gone by and it was quite late .... I passed up about half bucket of blood and no blood was staying down. A small figure burst through the door holding a small looking tea pot.... "Drink a bit of this every 3 hour to keep the sickness at bay however the blood won't stop it will only be slower also it has three stages first which is this, the second which is your nails falling out and third your hair will fall out and the blood change colour to black " she explain and I could see the fear in Lilly's eyes " it won't get to that" i told her with a small smile which wasn't convincing.