Cause & Effect Playlist

ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ Hello! 

Before you begin Cause & Effect, listen to the songs that shaped this story! Feel free to add in the comments songs that remind you of these characters as you work your way through the story. 

Enjoy! 

Ominis:

On Your Knees - Ex Habit

"You swear I'm no good. But there's a taste you can't let go of."

All the King's Men - The Rigs

"Somehow you lost your wonder in your quest to feel alive. Slayed your hope, but didn't let yourself know it had died. Thought growing up meant you had to go and kill the child inside."

Limits - Bad Omens

"If you're throwin' me to the lions. You should know I'm not scared of dyin'."

Morally Grey - April Jai ft. Nation Haven

"Call me insane, but for you I was made. I'd burn the world down if it made you feel safe."

Put You Through Me - Arrows in Action

"I don't wanna put you through me. Everybody thinks my hearts gone black. But honestly I'm just afraid that I can't love somebody back."

Stella:

Favorite - Isabel LaRose

Darling, can I be your favorite. Want you to tell me you crave it."

Icarus - Bastille

"Icarus is flying too close to the sun. And Icarus' life, it has only just begun. This is how It feels to take a fall, Icarus is flying towards an early grave."

Don't Say I Didn't Warn You - VOILÁ & Craig Owens

"They say 'did it hurt, falling from heaven?' Of all the sins, she's like a seven."

Greedy - Tate McRae

"I'll put you through Hell, just to know me. So sure of yourself. Baby don't get greedy. That shit won't end well."

Little Girl Gone - Chinchilla

"Messed with the wrong bitch in the wrong era."

Ominis/Sebastian Relationship:

Comatose - jxdn

"You were my best friend, now you're dead to me."

"Ashes from from all the mess you left."

"I confess that I'm happy you're gone, I don't care enough to miss you. After all the shit we've been through, my heart's comatose."

Brother - Kodaline

"Oh, brother, we go deeper than the ink beneath the skin of our tattoos. No we don't share the same blood. You're my brother and I love you, that's the truth."

Ominis x Stella:

Carry you (ft. Fleurie) - Ruelle

"Is anybody out there? Tell me, it'll all be alright. You are not alone."

"I know you can't remember how to shine. Your heart, a bird without the wings to fly."

Persephone - Tamino

"Yes my love, I confess to you. I'm only here to break your heart in two."

"One could call me cruel and deceiving, but in your sacred air I am full of light."

Meant to Be Yours - Jamie Muscato

"I was meant to be yours. We were meant to be one. I can't make it alone. Finish what we've begun. You were meant to be mine. I'm all that you need. You carved open my heart. Can't just leave me to bleed."

Take Me Back to Eden

"My, my, those eyes like fire. I'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre."

Uncomfortably Numb - Arrows in Action

"You're stealing all the breath out of my lungs. Got me in the dark speaking in tongues."

Malfoy Family x Curse on Hermione

How do I Say Goodbye - Dean Lewis

"So how do I say goodbye? To someone who's been with me for my whole damn life?"

Above the Clouds of Pompeii - Bear's Den

"Don't cry. Hold your head up high. She would want you to. Please, just don't cry." 

_____________________________

Enjoy Cause & Effect!