𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

Hashim was serious about us going out everytime. We didn't go out everyday but we went out a lot, even for the evening strolls Baba once told me to go to with him. It was nice, I had to admit.

Sometimes, he worked at home, other times he went to work for a few hours. Today, after he came back from work, he said we were going horse riding.

I wore a pair of open jeans, a short sleeved body hug shirt, then I went to his room to look for a long sleeved checkered shirt, if he had one, he should.

"Are you going like that?". He turned from where he was facing the mirror in his closet.

"Yes, why?". I looked at him. It was fun teasing him.

"Y..you can't".

"But there's heat". I walked closer to him.

"Let's stay at home then". I smiled and headed for where his shirts hung.

"I'm joking, I came looking for a shirt". He came up behind me.

"Oh". He reached out and pulled one shirt out.

"This one". I took it from him and shrugged it on and turned to look at him.

"Perfect".

"I'll go get my scarf". I went back to my room to wrap a scarf around my head.

I didn't want to take a bag, so I just slipped my phone in my pocket and went out. He was waiting in the sitting area upstairs.

He stood up when he saw me and we headed downstairs then out of the house. The ride to the polo club was a short one.

When we got there, I realized there were actually much people there, more than I expected at least. Hand in hand we walked inside.

Part of a group of guys, two waved their hands at us and Hashim pulled us towards them.

"Yau da amarya aka zo?". The bespectacled one spoke. All four of them wore smiles, I didn't return one though.

"Amarya an gaishe ki". Another one said.

"Sannu, ina wuni". Hashim have me the look that said 'you just easily spoke Hausa with them' and I shrugged.

"Lafiya, introduce us mana. I'll do mine myself. I'm Yasir, this guy's ride or die". He clapped Hashim's shoulder and he in turn glared at him.

"This is Isa, sudais and zayyan. I attended secondary school with zayyan". The bespectacled one.

"And we met in university". He gestured to the rest and I nodded.

"Where did you two meet?". Yasir said. I guessed he is the talkative and clown of the group.

"Shut up". Isa and sudais said simultaneously.

"Where are nadiya and rukayya?". Hashim asked.

The guys looked around.

"There they are". Isa said and when I looked in the direction, two ladies were walking towards with plastic cups in their hands.

"You guys sent them to get drinks?". Hashim looked at them and Yasir moved from him.

"They volunteered". He replied.

"Hey babe". Yasir pulled one of the ladies to himself and kissed her cheek, she rolled her eyes at him.

"This is nadiya, yasir's wife. Rukayya, zayyan's".

"Hello". The both of them said and I replied.

"Do you want to wait or ride?". Hashim asked looking at me.

𝔻𝔸𝕃𝕀𝔸ℍजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें