𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒

"Please, let's leave these guys". Sadiya said and we stood up together, leaving siyam with Hashim and Adnan in the living room.

They kept their promise and came over for lunch, they are returning to the UK this weekend.

I led the way to the living room upstairs.

"Oh, I can't stop telling you how glad I am to have you now. You can only imagine what it's like with those two". Sadiya said once we were seated, she had said something similar when we visited them.

"Don't you guys meet often?". I asked.

"Very often. Without khadija though".

"Any reason?".

"She and Adnan don't get along, something from before but they don't and we don't too so..". I nodded in understanding.

"Soo... Hashim said we are expecting a little you two". She said giddily. Her energy reminded me of Annoor.

"Oh my Allah! He has been telling everyone, literally". I covered my face.

"He's just very happy, I'm telling you. He loves kids". She said gently and touched my hand.

"I remember how he came to London when I was one week to my due date, he insisted on being there, so siyam would see her godfather". She tried mimicking his voice in the last sentence and I laughed.

"Well, it's a surprise that he doesn't have any kid". I said.

"That's why I always felt bad for him. At first, khadija said she needed her time with him before having kids so she took pills and later when she was ready, they found out the pills had done damage, so now she can't have kids". I looked at her in shock, I had absolutely no idea.

"You could literally feel his pain when you saw him Daliah, but he loved her and accepted that he would never be a father. But, I guess Allah has other plans for him and I can say boldly that I have never seen him happy as when he's with you". I blushed at that. Everyone was saying that.

"I can't even imagine how happy he is". She added and I nodded with a smile.

Somehow, I imagined the pain khadija must be feeling. She destroyed her chances herself, it would break me.

"Adnan was saying you're in charge of Baba's company?". She said after sometime.

"Yes, I am supposed to start this month but Hashim says I need to rest first, so for now I work from home when I'm needed".

"Masha Allah. I can't wait to see who's lookalike we're going to have". She looked at my slightly protruding belly.

After the guys returned from zuhur prayers and we had also prayed, we went down for lunch.

Siyam is an absolute sweetheart and she's a daddy and uncle H girl. I loved her accent, it was absolutely cute.

"Anty D,". She called and I looked at her.

"Yes, darling".

"Uncle H says you're going to give me a friend, where is she". I looked at Hashim with a horrified look and he had a smug look on his face.

"We don't know if it's a he or she yet, but yes you'll have a new friend".

"But, how don't you know her... Or him". We laughed at her confusion.

"Baby, come here". Hashim told her and she hoped down from her father's thighs and came to Hashim.

He took her hand and placed it on my stomach.

"That's where your friend is".

"Wow!". She squealed.

"How is that possible. Daddy?". She looked at her father.

"Mummy?". He replied instead as if asking her to help him with the answer.

"You were in my belly too before you came into the world". Sadiya explained glaring playfully at Hashim.

"Really?! Daddy is that true?". He nodded at her.

"Can she speak?". Siyam asked me cutely.

"Not yet".

"I want a girl, we'll be best friends!". We agreed with her.

They left after asr prayers. Hashim suggested a stroll and we went out. It's January, so it's very cold outside. We still went anyway after layering in warm clothes. I just finished my first trimester, the difficult stage and now, I didn't have a problem with his perfume anymore.

*********

Hashim insisted on getting me a helper, I didn't really argue because I actually needed it. I couldn't exactly do everything myself, I was bigger and heavier than I expected. I didn't want to know the gender of the baby, I wanted to be surprised.

My helper, faith was a really funny and jovial young lady. She finished secondary school, but didn't have enough for uni, she has to cater for her mother and siblings, literally the usual maid story, no offense. She kept me company and cleaned, she didn't sleep over, just 6-6.

As promised, when I was six months gone, we went for hajj, also our ramadan will be there and Eid. Hashim said we could just wait until after I gave birth, since I got tired easily but I refused.

Saudi, the pilgrimage in while was everything more than I imagined it to. How can you feel such amount of peace and serenity within you just by being in a place.

I could say it's my first time, because I won't count my being a three year old as going on a pilgrimage.

Everything was perfect, they sat you are born again when you go on the pilgrimage but I actually felt it too. It was perfect that Hashim was with me and our baby too.

After Eid, instead of Dubai, we went to Qatar instead for a one week vacation before going back home, which I actually very much missed.

/////////////

I know, I know it's short but bare with me.

To me, honestly, I'm done with this book, I'm just trying to dust on pixie dust and we'll say our byes... Not really, because there's a new book🤭 and you have to try it out.

But .. let's be done with these two yeah?

Still vote, leave your opinions and share.

Thanks!