Questions and kisses

Interesting. Interesting indeed!

Sasuke leaned back in the chair he occupied for the past few hours and looked at Eve's resting form.

She's been out for two days. He felt frustrated, every wasted hour is a step away from finding his brother, every lost minute is a step back from killing him.

And all because of the person currently occupying the small cot.

She has proven to be strong, full of surprises, but above all a burden.

After her little outburst, better yet, the outburst of her sealed beast, he tried to know what type of beast hide under her skin, but he came out empty handed, not a single clue, only the shape of the seal on her lower back proven his suspicions about the sealed beast presence but not its identity.

And now he's in a Dilemma. She is a strong fighter, thats what he summed up from their little time together along with her black beasts' reputation that precedes her, but thats about it. He doesnt know anything about her; the demons of her past, about the black beasts' enemies and allies, not because he care about knowing his recruits, no, its because he likes to know what to expect. To be prepared.

Before he's a good ninja - the best one - he's a planner. A strategic person who anticipate, plan and execute. Its all about moves and counter moves. About being a critical thinker - paying attention to simple details and body cues. From hands trembling to the twitching of the eyes.

He's learned to read these small signs and the words between the lines.

And that's what makes him the best.

He's got both: brain and brawn.

That's what made him survive so far. Sure, his revenge was the main ingredient that fueled his desire to live, but his ever cunning and planning mind kept him strong and ready to face whatever obstacle comes his way.

Except this one bump.  This hindrance has proven hard to surmount.

Not for the lack of planning - he's formulated the perfect team and set a good plan for progress - but for the lack of information about a certain pink head with a dangerous tendency to shed blood...preferably his, if you asked her!

Thats why he sent one of his members to investigate this misstep.

So, yes times have been wasted, but fruitfully...hopefully.

After all, knowledge is power and sasuke is all about that.

A hard decision will pose itself soon, he'll have to either control the problem or exterminate it.

He'll either have suffient information on how to tame Eve's beast and use her powers to acheive the desired results or he'll have to get rid of her.

Better be a danger to  others than an annoying pebble in my shoe!

He'll not have something uncontrollable on his team jeopardizing his mission and getting in the way of his revenge.

Better pluck the weed from its root before it grow and feast upon the tree.

He sighed weary and looked at her. What shall I do with you?

A much awaited knock sounded in the dark, dreary room. The door creaked ominously and a bulky figure emerged to stand behind him.

"Did you obtain anything?" Sasuke questioned.

Jugo shook his head and answered. "Not a single thing. I expected to get, at least, a little bit of information about her, what with her weird name and all, but surprisingly no one have heard of a girl named Eve. And what makes it worse is that we dont know what clan she is from, family members names and/or positions. It would've made our search easier."