Her Beloved Monster

Hello all!

First of all this is NOT an update but please read it.

So, I published a new story, it is called "Her Beloved Monster {Book:1 In The Eternal Love Series} and it is a werewolf.

Description:

"How can you kill a monster without becoming one?"

A chance encounter bring the werewolf king- Zion- face to face with Arrabella, a girl filled with pain and secrets written in her veins that are unknown even to herself.

Deceived, betrayed and on a brick of unleashing his wrath once again, the werewolf king try to decipher a prophecy that holds the key to both: the world's safety and his salvation.

However, dark forces are aligning together, planning, scheming and hiding, waiting for the right moment to strike. With all the odds against them, Zion and Arrabella need to work together and unleash the secrets hidden for years.

  Are they ready for what they are about to find?

Zion, the werewolf king, will do anything to save his kingdom and his sanity, but the key to salvation is unknown, until Arrabella comes to the picture.

Arrabella is forced to face things she never imagined, one of it is, saving the king who destroyed her kingdom from evil and the demons that haunt his mind, but at what cost.

Maybe in saving him she'll lose herself.

Love, tragedy, betrayal and revenge. Element of complete and utter chaos.

"She tame his demons, he brings hers to life"

.......................................................................................................................

Above is the trailer. I chose Noctis and Lightning from Final Fantasy as the lead characters.

Note that this story is far from being cliche, there will be no mates or maybe there will? ;) or dominant alpha (well, werewolves are dominant by nature but there is no I am-possessive-obsessive-and -you-are-mine thingy or poor-abused-innocent-mate-of-the-alpha thingy or growl-I am-an-alpha-and-you-are-my-mate-and-I am-going-to-eat-your-face thingy XD none of these).

This story is a blend of fantasy and werewolf. I was bored of the werewolf stories (there are some that I enjoy a lot, I am not generalizing people ;)..)since they have the same concept  and with all due respect to all authors, I have no problem reading these kinds of stories even if they are very similar but once they reach the scene where the alpha growl 'you are mine' and she accept him immediately knowing that at first he was a monster and she hated his guts is a major turn off for me, so I wanted to do something new.

Here is the link to the story If you felt like checking it out:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/88818534-her-beloved-monster-book-1-in-the-eternal-love

Thank you and I hope you enjoy my books!

        ~* Eva.