Introduction

Reflection

"When revenge festers in the mind; baning logic and reason, feasting upon hatred, lives are lost and redemption is but a mere wish in a well...unheard and so out of reach."

"But love and mercy are justice tools, to balance and order, one just have to forgive and tear down internal walls for buried wounds to be healed.

And maybe, just maybe salvation blade shall strike!"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

A soul is but an empty barrel; filled, emptied or scared based on the whims of the mind.

So when hatred strikes and vengeance brew, the soul becomes sullied and only love can undo what cruelty has caused and done.

Two souls carving different paths toward one common goal: revenge.

Two being colored by sin and driven by hatred. Can love find a place in this darkness that has become their soul?

Will vengeance be claimed or will it claim them?

Follow Sasuke and Eve in this emotional rollercoaster of a venture as they level the ninja playing field, seeking retribution and learning that the fate is a web of sequence, where the arrows of love and wickedness strike when we least expect.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Important notes ahead please don't skip!

Hello all and welcome!

First of all, thank you for choosing to read this story. It is my first attempt in writing and having people read it gives me tremendous joy!

If you'd noticed many comments don't add up. Don't be confused, many chapters have been rewritten. For example, this chapter was originally a character info chapter that I'm not proud of.

You see when I first started writing this story (my first one ever) I didn't know a single thing about how to start, what is a prologue, epilogue, and stuff. I saw many naruto fanfics start with character info so I thought I should start like that as well. I wasn't trying to imitate but I thought it was a rule or something since all that I read at the time contained it. And I was too shy to ask, so I went and done the same.

Now I deleted it. I'm not sad at all because I prefer you to discover the character through the story, it doesn't even make sense writing character info unless you are outlining or planning your character development.

Second, I'm not satisfied at all with the first chapters, but I can't start editing them fully yet because some major plot and restructuring is needed and no matter how much I want to edit, I don't want to confuse you all, so it'll be minor editing for now.

Note 1) I know the story is boring at first and low paced, but the good things are there, you just have to keep reading.

Also, I'd like to point out that English is not my first language, so there'll be errors if you'd point out any mistakes you stumble upon I'd appreciate it.

2) Any thoughts and comments on the story are also welcomed as long as it is constructive criticism.

3) I'll shamelessly blame many mistakes that you'll find on my phone (I'm typing this using my phone) not my terrible skills at writing ;)

4) this is a Shippuden version and since I didn't watch it all and what I did watch, I watch it long ago, I'm going to change some scenes and Jutsu. I hope this doesn't hinder your joy in reading the story, but you've been warned.

However, I'll do my research when I can so don't you worry ;) I'll try to find the correct name for the jutsus that I'll include and if I couldn't (since the majority of the chapters I write I do it when I have no internet connection) you can go ahead and tell me their names in the comment it'll help me a lot. I know some originality is needed but somethings can't be tampered with ;) (as a naruto fan myself, I know how changing a lot of things or not changing anything can be annoying, that's why I'd appreciate your inputs on this)

Last but not least, happy reading and I hope you like it.

Enjoy

Disclaimer:

I do not own Naruto only my Ocs (yes, there are many, you'll see what I mean ;)

*~Eva.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*