Chapter 8

Just as walked in I saw fabric laid all over the tables. They were torn to shreds, from being ripped or cut with scissors. But on one table I could make out the clothes which Melinda and Amy had been designing all morning. It was this table which she was standing next to and the one which I walked over to. The rest of my band were already there ready to try them on then rush out.

"Okay, so Melinda and Amy your clothes are here" Melinda said picking them up and handing me the outfit I would wear and giving Amy hers before she picked up more clothing and gave them to the boys before saying,

"You can get changed in the music room and then walk up and show me. I can't have you changing in the same room no matter how close you are"

"You're no fun Mel, I was looking forward to seeing Amy change" Wyatt said mischievously, causing Amy to blush. I rolled my eyes, it was so obvious that Amy liked him. I was surprised that Wyatt hadn't caught on, unless he had and that's why he was teasing her, which I doubted. Wyatt wasn't like that.

The boys followed Melinda's orders though and walked out of the room and down the stairs to get changed in the music room we were working in. I saw Amy strip down to her undergarments and I followed suit, unlacing my trainers in the process. I grabbed what would be a top and slipped it on over my head before sliding my legs into the trousers. The top was cute. The neck part had four small plastic buttons that had been quickly sewn on with a frilly lace on the top surrounding my neckline. The top only had one sleeve on my right arm, and this was full length. My left arm was bare. My trousers were basically jeans, I think, they were made of the same material. I could make out parts on my legs where it would be ripped.

"Don't worry, your top will have colour and the buttons and lace will be sewn on properly. How does it feel?" Melinda said.

"That's okay I know it will be done by tonight. I have faith in you. It feels really good. It fits properly almost a tailored feeling" I said and grinned at my best friend. She looked happy knowing that I liked the outfit. She nodded and made her way over to Amy.

Amy was wearing a top similar to mine except she had both of her arms covered and they ended just after her elbows. The top she was wearing had the same detail as mine, except instead of wearing what would soon become ripped jeans, she was wearing a denim skirt that stopped just above her knees.

"I will pair your skirt with leggings or tights if you'd like-" Melinda said and Amy nodded. "-how does it feel?" Melinda continued.

"Same as Lila. It feels tailored and I like the material you've used" Amy replied and Melinda smiled at this, obviously feeling happy that we were both happy with our outfits.

"Okay, get changed now before the boys come up. You girls can surprise them later" she winked at us.

I stripped again and was just tying my trainers as the boys came in through the door. They looked hot for lack of a better term. Like us girls they were wearing similar outfits, with small changes and the colours would be different for each person. My eyes were immediately drawn to Chris. He was wearing a t-shirt that fitted him and showed off the muscles on the front of his body. Yeah he was well built for his age. Over the top was a leather jacket, similar to the one he wore to school but with more detailing on the sleeves and pockets. The pocket buttons were studded and the sleeves were a metallic colour. These were paired with dark jeans. Unlike Justin and Wyatt these were slim, not tight like skinny jeans but tight enough. Justin and Wyatt were wearing the same except their t-shirts were lighter. Wyatt's was a light grey whereas Justin's was a slate grey. Their jeans were baggy and I could tell that Melinda wanted them to have a worn-out feel to them.

"I was planning on putting random pictures on your t-shirts guys, and paring them with some colourful trainers" Melinda said. Chris noticed me eyeing him and winked at me.