Chapter 32

"Hey guys, everyone's in the conservatory" I heard Paige say. The door clicked shut and everyone emerged into the conservatory via the doorway in the parlour. Justin came through first followed by Terri and then Josh. I felt Wyatt stir next to me and Chris tense. I squeezed both of their leg's before standing up to meet my friends, once again making sure that I didn't step on anyone's toes.

"Lila" Terri and Justin exclaimed. I rolled my eyes at them before throwing my arms around them both in a joint hug.

"Ter we've been friends since primary school, you have occasionally seen me dressed more like a girl than I usually do" I said to Terri as she eyed my outfit when we pulled back. She shrugged.

"True but it's not everyday you dress like this. You should do it more often. I'm so jealous of your dress where did you get it!" she replied. I bit my lip as I tried to remember.

"Err...I think it was that clothes shop just off the main road, the one that we tend to buy all of our clothes from" Melinda answered for me and I smiled my thanks at her as I had totally forgotten where we had bought it from.

Josh came into my view then and I felt the room go cold. I frowned in shock. Must be because of what had happened between Chris and I and everyone knew that things would be hard with Josh here today. I bit my lip out of habit this time as Josh held my hands and pulled me to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I placed mine lightly on his shoulders. Air swirled around me and I sucked in a gasp. Why would it do that? Josh, Justin and Terri were mortals, so by doing this it could risk us getting found out.

I quickly smiled at Josh then turned to Billie and gave her my 'help' look. It was then that my head spun as air planted some thoughts into my head.

Fire says be careful and to watch your back  came the thoughts that air wanted me to hear. I frowned before realising what air was on about. I rolled my eyes to myself just as Piper spoke.

"Well then, shall we get going?" she asked and we all nodded or murmured a 'yes'.

"Who's cars do we have, and who are going?" Melinda asked. I saw Piper contemplating this before she answered her youngest child.

"Your father and I will definitely be going, as will Lila, Chris, Wyatt, Amy, Justin, Josh, Terri and yourself" she said and Melinda smiled.

"I want to go" said Billie and everyone looked at me. I looked at my band members and they all nodded so I smiled warmly at her.

I looked at the rest of the Halliwells. Paige, Andy, Phoebe and Coop shook their heads. So that meant twelve people were coming with us.

"My car and Billie's" Piper answered. I shook my head.

"We just about fitted eleven people in there last time, I don't think we can get away with it again" I said trying to be the voice of reason. Piper nodded in agreement.

"Okay well you can have my car if that will help" Phoebe said.

"Please Aunt Phoebe if you don't mind" Chris said from behind me and I nodded in agreement, causing Billie to chuckle. I glared at her and she instantly quietened. Phoebe nodded and took the keys out of her pocket.

"Paige can always take us home if need be" Phoebe said and all the witches in the room knew what she meant, except maybe Amy, unless that's what Phoebe and Paige were explaining to her last night.

"Alrighty then let's get going kiddies" Leo said. I opened my mouth to say that we weren't kids but decided against it just in case it ended with me getting angry. Leo ushered us out of the conservatory and into the hall. I grabbed my jacket and pulled it on before getting Chris' and Wyatt's as they were behind everyone else. I threw them their jackets and they caught them, without even needing me to warn them through the bond.