The unnoticed- summary

Authors note: Because I hate not really knowing where to story truly is about: a little summary for my lovely readers <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Layla has always been left behind. With no mother and father to take care of her, her uncle takes her under his wings. He is a cruel man and uses her as a help in the household for him and his beautiful daughter Sarah. There doesn't pass a moment by where he doesn't take the opportunity to insult her and her cousin isn't any better. After her cousin turns eighteen they cross all over the country to show her to the alphas of thirteen the packs all spread in the United States in the hope Sarah mates with any of them.

The unexpected happens. Sarah mates with an omega in one of the last packs they have to visit. Her uncle grows desperate but knows there isn't any he can do. After all, mating is stronger than anything. He still has to make a promised visit to the Moon hold pack, the strongest pack of the U.S.

Not Sarah but Layla mates with an alpha. And boy is she not happy! Alpha Dante is known for his severity but most of the time, he has been nothing but a softy around her. It doesn't help though; Layla is an insecure mess who doesn't want anything to do with her mate.

To make things even a little worse her brother, whom she assumed had died along with their parents during a rough attack, is still alive. He never was her real brother, only pretending to be. He was truly hiding for attacks, as he was the heir of the Midnight pack, which was under attack at the time.

Midnight pack and Moon hold pack are true enemies. Will Layla be able to fix thing between the packs. And even more important: will she be able to fix things between her and Dante..?