Part 15

Authors note: I'm so sorry! I was doing my exams ( which I failed :-( ) and I was just busy with school. I have this amazing storyline in my head and it's going to be so exciting! I try to update again tomorrow and then I leave for holiday. Two weeks Tunisia with my best friend and two weeks Ibiza with another close friend of mine. So I'm really excited! :D I can't promise any updates because I'm not sure if there'll be wifi but if so, I guarantee an update! ;-)

As you can see I have made a new cover and I casted someone else for the part of Dante. In my point of view Colton Haynes is beyond hot and I would reccomend evryone to google him for more pictures of this sexy god! Hope ya'll like the new cover. Please vote and comment! :)

Hope you all enjoy the holidays! ;D 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Layla pov:

The next morning was just like any other. Dante had his usual pack business to attend and I would busy myself with books an occasionally watch a chick flick. I tried to distract myself but it was really hard, considering Lindsay and Dante being together was all I could think about. It hurt, way too much to my dismay. I hated how depended I’ve become on Dante. Our first encounter seems so far away although it would be only a month or so.

Alpha Aaron would pay us a visit tomorrow and I was genially looking forward to it as he would bring his Beta Christian with him as well. I knew Dante hated Christian already without even have met the guy but I could car less about his feelings right now. Christian and I are just friends as he and Lindsay were lovers.

Lovers…

I decided to mind link Nydia so we could bake something and watch Pretty little liars afterwards. She happily agreed and promised to come over within ten minutes.

Half an hour later the whole kitchen was a mess, ourselves included. There was flour everywhere and the cookie dough wasn’t in the oven like it was supposed to be. We were laughing hysterically and just having a really good time when Oliver walked in looking at us strangely for a second before he cracked a smile. ‘And there I thought we had a Luna with actual cooking skills’. I grinned at him and offered him some dough which he decently decline. ‘I prefer it baked’. I nodded seriously ‘I understand’. Nydia and I shared a look before we jumped on Oliver with a sack of flour ‘Attack the target!’ Nydia yelled as I started pulling flour on him. He was helpless although he was a stronger male he knew he could never attack his Luna and the mate of the beta. Nydia and I had definitely the advantage here.

 As I was trying to put the flour in his mouth Damien and Mason walked in. To say that they looked shocked would be an understatement. Once again Nydia and I shared a look before we sprint towards them ‘Run!’ Oliver yelled and the ones who were supposed to protect me started to run for their dear lives. Honestly, it was hilarious.

Of course we got them, we wouldn’t be great attackers if we didn’t, now would we? Currently Oliver, Damon and Mason were each tied up to a stool and were begging us to release them. Nydia and I were laughing some more when Lindsay walked in.

I glared at her and so did Nydia as I told her about the earlier events. It stung that she knew they had a past together but didn’t tell me. I couldn’t really be mad at her though, we weren’t really close before and it wasn’t like she wanted to damage the relationship between her alpha and Luna.

‘What are you doing?’ she asked shocked. ‘Having fun, you should try it sometime’ Nydia shot her a deadly glare which Lindsay more then willingly returned. The men had stopped begging us as they felt the sudden change of mood. ‘I should tell Alpha Dante about this, I bet he wouldn’t be too happy about it now would he’.