Part 10

Athors note: On the picture on teh side you see who I picture as Oliver, I know, he's yummie ;-P I'll be in Rome with school next week but I promise I'll update as soon as I get back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Layla pov:

When I woke up I felt really well rested. It probably had something to do with Dante. Although I would never gave him actual credit for it, it would be too much for his ego to handle.

Speaking off... Where is he?

Is sat up and saw he wasn’t in bed anymore. I looked up at the clock and saw it was half past two. So he really shouldn’t get any credit for my good night rest…

The curtains were still closed and I opened them. I had to blink a few times before getting used to the bright sunlight.

Hmmm.. What to do now..?

First I would fresh up and afterwards I would make a few calls. It feels like ages since I talked Christian and I really needed to do some catching up.

After I took a shower and dressed up I realized it might be a good idea to get some new clothes. I really didn’t have much and Dante said I could use his credit card at all times, right?

This time though, I wouldn’t bring Nydia with me anymore. At the thought of how everything went yesterday I felt my mood getting gloomier.

I sighed and put on the red dress I‘d bought yesterday and put it on. I didn’t want to match such a beautiful dress with my worn out All stars so I had bought some golden flats as well.

After my hair and make-up was done I thought it would be a good time to give Christian a ring.

‘Hi’ I said while getting comfortable on the couch.

‘Layla is that you?’ I could practically picture Christian smirking right now.

‘Perhaps…’

‘How have you been? Has your cousin finally found her mate?’

I smirked ‘She did, an omega from Blood rose pack turned out to be the lucky bastard to be Sarah’s mate’

He laughed and I laughed along with him.

‘But if she has found her mate, why are you still out there instead of here?’ he asked curiously.

I sighed ‘I found my mate as well’

‘You did? Congratulations!’ somehow he didn’t sound truly happy about it.

I let it go and concentrated on our conversation again.

‘I did, maybe you know him. He’s the alpha of Moon Hold pack’

‘What?!’ he practically screamed.

I held the phone on a decent distance from my hear, as I didn’t want to lose my hearing on such a young age.

‘Is there something wrong?’ I asked carefully when I had put the phone closer to my ear again, as he wasn’t screaming me deaf anymore...

He groaned ‘Nothing, it’s just.. Alpha Dante is quite something you know, I didn’t expect you to end up with him of all people’

‘What do you mean with that?’ I asked annoyed that he might think I was not good enough for Dante, he was conforming my worries right now

‘Nothing, nothing!’ he hurried himself to say. ‘I just thought you would end up with someone a little softer’