Part 11

Authors note: I'm back in Holland again! Rome was truly amazing and I enjoyed every minute of it! :) I have two questions for you, my lovely readers. 1. Do you think I should write a R-rated chapter in anpther, R-rated categorized book? 2. What about a second story which I would mix with this one. It would be the mate of *beep* (i'm not saying that yet ^^) and she would be somehow connected to our lovely main character Layla. This mate would get her own story as well and I'm full of ideas!

So..... What do you guys say??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Layla pov:

‘I can’t believe that after all those years of diehard practice, I’ve lost, from a freaking girl for god’s sake’ Alex growled in annoyance as he threw the console away.

He was such a baby, he couldn’t even handle a simple Mario cart loss.

All of a sudden there was a loud snarl and Dante step into the room, looking furiously.

‘She is your Luna and you will respect her at all times’ he said with his low steady voice which spread sparkles trough all parts of my body. It was wrong in more than one way to get turned on right now but I just couldn’t help myself.

Dante took Alex by his collar and threw him to the other side off the room.

This got me out of my sexually frustrated state.

He wanted to hurt Alex even worse and I had to step in before things got out of hand.

‘Dante’ I whispered while taking his hand and interlacing our fingers. He seemed to relax and turned his head to see me. His eyes were full of unspoken questions and flashes of anger but he kept quiet. I turned around to give Alex one last reassuring smile as he tried to stand up again before Dante practically dragged me out of the room.

I didn’t dare to talk about what just took place, afraid that another outburst might come.

He took me to our bedroom and sat down on the bed, placing me carefully on his lap. It surprised me how gently he started kissing my jaw line. Somehow I expected him to be rougher, especially after what happened today.

I guess he read my mind because all of a sudden he stared kissing me roughly and biting my mark. I let out a moan of pleasure as the mark area was quite sensitive. My moan only seemed to encourage him even more because he lay me down on the bed and crawled over me, resting one elbow of each side of me.

I placed my arms around his neck and stared to kiss him passionately. Once I pulled him away to catch some breath he started ripping my clothes of. First I thought it was funny but when even my underwear was falling down the ground in shreds I became slightly annoyed. ‘I really liked that skinny you know’ I growled.

He just grinned sheepishly and I forgot my annoyance right away. God, he was so adorable.

I tried to pull off his shirt but it was quite hard with him lying all over me. He helped me and I took a moment to drool over his abs. When he caught me staring he just smiled seductively and started kissing me again, his hands everywhere on my body.

***

‘That was..’ I started off, totally out of breath.

‘Amazing’ he finished me sentence while placing some kisses on my shoulder.

‘Ready for round two?’ he offered me a breathtaking smile and I was totally caught off guard when he playfully bit my mark. I let out a moan and we started our second round.