Part 9

Authors note: I hope you'll enjoy reading this chapter as uch as \I enjoyed writng it ;) If you vote/comment you would make me a very happy woman :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Layla pov:

‘Please don’t kill me’ I begged, ‘I don’t mean harm to any of you, I am just heading to the airport and you won’t see me ever again, I promise. ’

They gave each other a look and then walked further into the woods only to return later in their human forms with some simple clothes on.

The left woman was simply stunning. She had wavy long brown hair and her skin was tanned. Her eyes were huge and hypnotizing. The other woman was the complete opposite. She was shorter blond with freckles and had a curvy figure. She was very pretty as well.

‘Why are you here’ the blonde asked and she took a step towards me the same moment I took a step backwards.

‘I’m running away from my pack and I’m heading off to the airport. I hope to be a few states further once they found out I’m missing’

If they even found out you are missing, I thought to myself.

‘You’re running away from your pack?’ the brunette asked me with disbelief. I nodded.

‘I can feel the power you emit and you are marked so why are you running away?’

‘My mate deserves someone better than me’ I mumbled.

They shared a disbelieving look with each other.

‘You’re kidding right? Your mate loves you no matter what, he's desinged for you and vice versa. He’s probably going insane right now.’

‘He’s better off without me’ I shrugged.

‘Is he a Beta?’ the blonde one asked.

‘Alpha’.

They audibly gasped.

‘You run away from a freaking alpha?!’ Blondy shouted emerged.

I frowned ‘Ehm yes’

‘We need to get out of here, they will find her and then they’ll kill us’ the brunette said.

‘But..’ I started off

‘No buts sweetheart, as much as I like you it’s not safe for us. I’m too young to die yet. If you want to escape you can better hire a car or something. It’s not as fast as your wolf form but it’s faster than your  human walking speed’.

I nodded and they embraced me in a hug.

Suddenly there were loud growls and about fifteen wolves stepped out of the darkness of the woods.

‘Shit’ the brunette cursed.

A few of them stood protective for me and I hadn’t a clear view of the two female rogues anymore.

Then an enormous silver grey wolf stepped out of the woods and I knew that it was Dante. He was big and intimidating and I could feel the power he vomit.

When his eyes connected with mine it was like everything else didn’t matter anymore. It was just us.

He looked away and that caused a slight stung in my heart. He started walking towards the two rogues.

He stared attacking the brunette and before I could even acknowledge what was going on her limbs were spread all over the please.

I felt like I could throw up any moment…