Part 13

Authors note: I'm so, so, so sorry I haven't uploaded earlier! I was so damn busy with school and wiriting was teh last thing on my mind! I promise I'll do better this week! I have so much inspiration I'm sure I'm able to upload a few more times this week ;-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Layla pov:

‘Babe do I really need to go to the guest room?’ he pleaded with such a sad look in his eyes that almost made me change my decision.

Almost

‘Yes, I warned you before that after getting cozy by the party, the guestroom would be all yours’. A playful grin playing on my lips as I thought the power I had over him by making him, the almighty alpha of the most feared and powerful pack of the U.S., sleep in a guestroom. Honestly, it was hilarious. I had to make my point though, I had to push trough so he would relish my wishes more.

‘But..’

‘I’m going to bed, goodnight’ and with those last words I pushed him out of the room and quickly locked the door behind him. I knew that if he wanted, he could’ve put up a fight and just refuse my punishment for him but he didn’t mind enough to make a fight out of it and I was genially happy for that.

Now I could finally sleep in peace.

Or so I thought…

If I had known being away from Dante would work out like this I would never have sent him to the guestroom. I was still wide awake and it was past 3 in the morning already. My body was tired but I just couldn’t get to sleep.

Knowing my defeat but willing to give up my pride I tip toed to the guestroom. I was in front of the door, still in doubt if this would be a good idea. For all I knew he was already deeply sleeping and I didn’t want to disturb him.

‘Oh just come in already’ he growled and as a smile tugged my lips, I quietly walked into the room. Dante was wide awake, just like me, he was lying on his back, his head resting on his hands. The sheets showed off more than enough. His naked chest was quite distracting and I knew, even now, I wouldn’t get any sleep tonight. Dante seemed to get the same idea as he took me in his arms and flipped us over, now hanging above me, his face only a few inches away from mine. I could feel his hot breath and it sent shivers through the spine of my body. He chuckled, knowing what kind of effect he had on me and I evilly smiled when I realized this also worked the other way around.

Two can play a game honey

 I flipped us over and started to kiss him passionately, running my hands all over his body, causing him to groan in pleasure.

We continued our little game until we finally fell asleep, tired of all our nightly exercise.

The next morning I noticed  I was still in Dante’s arms, much to my delight. He was snoring quietly and every now and then he tightened his grip on me.  I smiled in content and snuggled myself closer to him and drifted off to sleep again.

When I woke up again it was of a delicious smell that awakened my senses. ‘Hmmm’ I moaned while carefully opening my eyes. ‘I see you made me breakfast, earns you some extra bonus points’ I chuckled as I sat straight up again. Dante had a tray filled with the most delicious breakfast items on it. Although the most delicious item was him as he wore nothing but his boxer. My eyes flickered in conflict between his body and the tray of food. Dante saw my inner conflict and grinned while his eyes had a playful sparkle. My growling stomach finally made de decision and I grabbed a plate with pancakes and started eating it. Dante joined me and we ate in silence, enjoying our meals.