Part 17

Authors note: Sooooo I found this cute little internet cafe and decided to ditch my friend and her family to write some stuff ;D The promised chapter with Dante´s point of view is finally here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dante´s pov:

I still can´t believe what just happened. After an exhausting meeting with Aaron of the rogue attacks that are becoming more frequently Lidsay sneaks up to my room. I knew she might still felt something for me and that it wasn´t a good idea to keep her around but I couldn´t just dump her like trash after she helped me through a pretty rough period, could I?

One moment she was standing in the doorway, waiting for me to notice her and the next moment she pushes me against the wall while rather seductivly licking her lips before kissing me with all she had in her. Clearly she had some sexual frustrations to let out... -.-

I know I should´ve pushed her away but I was just too surprised by her sudden actions and I can´t deny it brought memories back. Memories from a time before Layla.

Layla...

Thinking about her made my wolf anxious. He felt something was wrong and was urging me to go look for her so I did. Once I saw her hugging that shirtless prick I just saw red. She was mine and mine only! My wolf snarled at the idea of her being with any other man than us. I beat him up pretty rough but was still seeing red. I felt angrier than ever before. Layla was the most precious thing in my life and the thought of another male touching her just made me sick.

That is no excuse whatsoever for the horrible word I used to discribe her. I should´ve never said it but the anger just got the better of me.

The broken look in her eyes still haunts me every night. As it was a week and a half ago that she left and so do her words.

I was wrong, so immensly wrong. I want to appologize, no I nééd to appoligize but I don´t get the chance because she seems untraceble. I´ve sent enforcers out to look for her and I add extra pack members for the search every day but so far no luck. I feel like I´m getting crazy. She could be lost and lonely in the middle of nowhere for all I know. An easy target for danger. I cringe at the thoughts of rogues getting to her but quickly try to push those assumptions aside. The search needs all my attention and I can´t lose focus right now.

The look on her face, her voice.. It all sounded so sad, so broken, like the light in her eyes stopped shining. It hurts me that I am the cause of this pain and I will not stop until I find her. All packs are on high allert for any sings of her. I know they are more than willing to help as they hope to get something out of this as they find her. I would stand aside in a war and with me as their ally they sure as hell would win seeing as I´m stronger and bigger than any other pack in the U.S.

The door opens, breaking me out of my thoughts. ´Did you find her?´ I ask quickly as my head snaps in the direction of Alex. ´Not yet and she still doesn´t return any of her phonecalls of text messages. We´re starting to assume she trew it away allong the way´. I nod, I would probably not want any contact with me either. ´But...´ I snap my head up, suddenly a lot more intrested in the direction this converastiong is heading to. ´We could set Nydia on the case and try to let her contact her. Stating she needs help to come over her loss of a family member´. I nod, that doesn´t seems like a bad idea. I will do anything to get my baby back. even if I have to lie to get her back.

The lack of sleep is tacking a toll on my body and I pour myself a glass of vodka as I lean back in my chear with my eyes closed. I need her with me so badly. I can´t believe I´ve made such a foolish mistake. All I can think of is holding her safely in my  arms, where she belongs. I will try the rest of my life to make it up to her, If I only get the chance to do so...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: So, anyone any idea what happened to Layla? I´ll give you a hint: one of her friends will be the start of a new story which I will write at the same time so they will be a little connected. Never thought Jace (her brother) would get involved in all of this, now would ya? His mate won´t be even close to an ordinary girl...

To be continued....

PS: Sorry for the short chapter but the beach and an ice cream seems really tempting right now..´,D