Part 18

Authors note: I'm so sorry I haven't updated earlier this week but I had areally hard time writing this chapter. After this chaopter the good stuff begins so this is more of a filler. I hope you guys still ike it though ;)

On the picture you see Katy :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Layla pov:

I still can’t believe my life has turned out this way. Sure, I’ve had a shitty life before Dante but I thought that once I found my mate it would all be better. Guess not.

The bastard didn’t trust me while he was cheating on me. For how long has this been going on? How far have they’ve gone? Are all questions that are filling my head while I run towards the airport. I would be damned if I would stick around, every second I spend here would be a waste.

I had nothing left anymore. My parents past away, Sarah is with her mate and probably still hates my guts, Troy was still on the run and my brother wasn’t an option right now as that would be the first place to look.

He probably didn’t even bother looking for me. Most likely he was too busy doing god knows what with Lindsay. I knew I should feel upset about it but to be honest. I didn’t feel anything anymore. I felt completely numb. Maybe that’s for the better; the pain’s probably unbearable and I rather not feel anything than having to live through that horrible pain.

I even understood why it had to be her. I mean obviously he chose someone like her. They had history and she looked like the moon goodness herself. Who wouldn’t pick her? I would pick her over me any day.. I was too curvy and I had too much fat. I thought Dante didn’t care, that being his mate would change it al.

Well guess what? Life’s a bitch.

Finally I arrived at the airport. It all went by in a daze. I felt numb. I’m sure I must’ve looked like shit right now but I honestly couldn’t care less at the moment. All I cared about was getting as far away as fast as possible. I was happy I didn’t ruin my clothes badly. They were still wearable. And the credit card inside my pocket came of use as well.

As soon as everything was arranged I still had about half an hour to kill the time. It worried me to no end they had 30 minutes to pick up with me. That was, if they thought about going to the airport. I hid in the lady’s room the whole time, hoping my scent would be gone by then as the airport was a very busy place.

A girl walks in and notice me sitting numbly on the floor. I don’t acknowledge her, although I can sense she is a wolf. ‘Hey’ she snips her fingers across my face. I still don’t move a muscle. ‘You’re the one they’re looking for right?’ she asks, surprising me with her direct approach.

I look up, a beautiful petite girl stands in front of me. Probably around 18, with pale skin with some freckles and half long brown-ginger hair.

‘I am’ I answer her question. ‘Well, I know what happened, you should come with me and my two brothers. It sounds like you need a getaway. Besides, all men are assholes anyway’ she chuckles darkly.

Something must’ve happened to her. I don’t dare to talk about the obvious sensitive topic so I just follow her. ‘Show me your ticket’ she demands and I just oblige. ‘Great, you’re on the same flight as us. Now get your sorry ass here, As soon as we get there you can go all dramatic with Ben & Jerry’s ice creams and loads of chocolate but for now I need you sane, alright?’. Again, no words leave my mouth as I just nod and follow her.

‘Hey guys’ she cheers to two good looking identical twins. ‘Hey baby girl’ the greet her. ‘This here is my new best friend and guess what?’ she squeals overly excited. ‘What?’ the one with the green shirt asks. ‘She’s on the same flight as us!’. ‘Amazing’ the one with the blue shirt sighs tiredly. I guess I would be tired too if I had to put up with someone like her all of the time