The Alpha Has Captured My Heart Ch. 1

Anna’s P.O.V.

I was being chased through the forest. I could’ve shifted into my wolf, but I couldn’t. I had only recently shifted and I needed concentration to do it.

I tripped on a log and I fell down. Just as I was about to get back up, I was shoved back down. I growl a little and then I look up to see four guys staring down at me.

One of the guys roughly pulls me up. They shoved me until I got the hint to begin walking. We came to the clearing and we walked through.

We took ten steps when I fell on the ground again, I had been running for a while and I couldn’t go any further.

One of the guys bends down to pull me up. I was almost back up when suddenly I fell back down. I shake my head then I look up to see a massive wolf standing in front of me.

The wolf was growling at the guys who brought me here. The wolf suddenly shifts into a guy.

“Alpha! What’s going on?” One of the guys’ says.

“This is my mate.” The guy standing in front of me says.

The guy turns around and he helps me up. I look at the guy. He picks me up and carries me away. The guys, who brought me, were following behind.

The guy carrying me brought me into a house and he takes me upstairs. I was placed on a bed.

“Stay here.” The guy says.

“You will not tell me what to do.” I say.

The guy chuckles.

“What’s your name?” I then ask.

“My name is Matt. Yours?” Matt tells me.

“Mine is Anna.” I say.

“If you don’t try and run away, I’ll let you follow me.” Matt says.

I roll my eyes. “I’d rather stay here.” I say.

“Alright. I’ll get my Beta to send his mate.” Matt says.

“What for?” I ask.

“To get you some clothes.” He says.

Matt leaves then.

“Wait!” I yell out.

Matt stops but doesn’t turn around.

“Can I leave the room at least?” I ask.

I wanted to find out how many exits there were. Just because Matt is my mate doesn’t mean I’m going to stay here and become an obedient mate. I needed to get out of here before I become attached to this guy.

“Of course you can, I don’t want you to think you’re a prisoner here. Stay in here until my Beta’s mate comes in, then you can explore.” Matt tells me.

“Thank you.” I say.

Matt leaves the room so I lay on the bed until this chick comes.

I hear a knock on the door an hour later. I open the door and see a girl my age. I let her in and I see that there’s a guy behind her carrying clothes.

I let her in and the guy followed her.

“My name is Amy and this guy is Drake, my mate.” Amy tells me.

I smile at her.

“I’m Anna.” I say.

Drake places the clothes on the bed and he walks out shutting the door behind him. He’s actually leaving Amy alone in a room with me?

“I need you to try these on and I’ll also need you to tell me what size your undergarments are.” Amy says.

She hands me some clothing.

“Go try them on.” She says.

I take them in my hands and she shows me where the bathroom is. I began trying things on and then I came out and showed her what fit. She hands me more clothes to try on. I sigh a little and head back into the bathroom.