The Alpha Has Captured My Heart Ch. 7

Anna’s P.O.V.

I ate quickly wanting to get away from Matt as I can. After I finished, Matt was still eating his breakfast so I got up, washed my dishes and then I left the kitchen.

“Anna, where do you think you’re going?” I hear him ask.

“Wherever I want.” I say.

I hear him growl.

“Come back here now.” He says in an Alpha voice.

I had no choice but to do what he said so I went back into the kitchen.

“Sit down.” He says in a normal voice.

I knew that if I didn’t sit down now that he would say it in an Alpha voice. I pulled out the chair and sat down.

“Thank you.” He says.

I roll my eyes. “Like I had a choice.” I say.

He doesn’t say anything and then after he ate, he got up and tended to his dishes.

I began to get up, hoping that Matt wouldn’t notice me leaving.

“Sit down.” I hear Matt say in an Alpha voice.

I sigh a little and sit down. He washes his dishes. I look towards the living room and I noticed that Dylan was sitting on the floor in front of the television.

I look over at Matt and notice that he was staring at me.

“Go.” He says.

I got up and walked over to Dylan.

“Can I sit by you?” I ask.

He nods his head.

“What are you watching?” I ask looking at him.

“Batman. Do you want to watch something else?” He asks.

I look at him. “Guess what?” I ask.

“What?” He replies.

“I love Batman.” I say.

I swear I heard Matt growl. Dylan’s eyes got huge.

“You do?” He asks.

I nod my head. We both turned our heads to look at the movie. I turn my head slightly to see Matt walking towards us and he sat down on the couch behind me.

I turn my head back to the movie. After the movie was over with, Dylan went up and took the disc out.

“Anna did you want to watch another movie?” Dylan asks.

I look at Matt and he nods his head. I turn back to look at Dylan.

“Yeah, what movie do you think we should watch?” I say.

“How about Ice Age?” He asks.

“Sure! That’s another one of my favorites.” I say.

We watched it and for the first time of me being here, I actually had fun.

Soon it was time for dinner and after we ate, Matt and I went upstairs. As soon as we got in Matt’s room I grabbed my pajamas. Which was one of Matt’s old shirts and shorts. I went into the bathroom, changed and then I came back out to see Matt already in bed. I began to head for the door quietly like a ninja.

“Where do you think you’re going?” I heard Matt ask.

I don’t say anything but turn around and head back to the bed. I get in the bed too and then I feel Matt grabbing my arm.

“Lie down on my chest.” He says.

“Do I have too?” I ask.

“Yes you do.” He says.

 I sigh a little and then I get on top of him and I lay my head on his chest. He wraps his arms tightly around me and I began to feel him stroking my hair. I hated that he was forcing me to lay on him but my wolf was happy with it…she loved being close to him. Damn traitor. 

(First person to comment, gets a dedication in the next chapter)