The Alpha Has Captured My Heart Ch. 4

Anna’s P.O.V.

“You have to give me some space Matt. How am I supposed to let you earn anything if you keep getting up in my face?” I ask.

He sighs. “Fine, I’ll give you some space.” He says.

Good, space means I’ll be able to get out of here without him noticing.

“Anna.” I hear Matt say.

I shake my head a little. “Sorry I was thinking.” I say.

“Would you like to go out for a run with me?” He asks.

“Sure.” I reply.

Matt gets off his chair and he comes over to me. He holds out his hand to me; there is no fucking way I’m going to give him my hand.

“Either you give me your hand or we don’t go out for that run.” Matt says.

I sigh, I needed to get outside and check where my possible escape routes were going to be. I took my hand up slowly and I placed it in his hand.

I looked up to see Matt smiling at me.

I roll my eyes. “I only gave you my hand so I could go outside.” I say.

Matt chuckles. “Let’s go.” He says.

I got up and we began walking downstairs and we walked out the door. Matt slowly let go of my hand and then he shifted. I looked down to look at his wolf, and then I closed my eyes and thought of my wolf.

I opened my eyes then, I was a wolf now. I turned to look at Matt.

‘Let’s go.’ I hear Matt say through the mind link.

I followed Matt and we ran for a while and then suddenly he stopped at a lake so I stopped too.

‘Rest here.’ He tells me.

I just looked at him. ‘Are you ordering me?’ I ask.

‘No, I’m not.’ He says.

I lay down on the ground and I look up to see that Matt was still standing.

‘Are you going to lie down too?’ I ask.

I see Matt shake his head.

‘Ready to go?’ Matt asks three minutes later.

I nod my head and get up off the ground.

‘Let’s head home.’ He says.

I roll my eyes. ‘Not my home.’ I say.

Matt growls. ‘It is your home.’ He tells me.

I followed Matt back to his house and he shifted first and then I closed my eyes and thought of what I looked like as a human. I look at Matt after I shifted and then he grabs my hand and then he leads me inside.

I would’ve told him to let go of my hand but I knew that he would get angry at me and then he would probably say that I’m supposed to let him try and earn my love.

Matt began taking me upstairs, he was still holding my hand but then I pulled my hand out of his grasp.

“Anna.” Matt says in an angry voice.

“I’m hungry.” I say.

He sighs a little. “Alright, take my hand and I’ll get you something to eat.” He says.

He holds out his hand so I placed my hand in his and he takes me into the kitchen. I see Amy and Drake sitting at the table eating.

Amy looks up at me. “I went shopping for you and I left the bags on Matt’s bed.” She says.

“Thank you.” I say.

I sat down at the table and waited for Matt to get me some food. I saw a younger version of Matt walk in.

“Matt, who is this?” The boy said.

“This is Anna, my mate.” Matt says.

I roll my eyes. “I am not yours.” I say.

The boy laughs. “I’m Dylan.” He says.

He sits beside me.

“Dylan that’s my spot.” I hear Matt say.

“Were leaving Alpha.” Drake says.

Drake helps Amy up and they leave.