The Alpha Has Captured My Heart Ch. 18

Anna’s P.O.V.

It was the next day and I had just woken up. I sat up and saw that Matt was still sleeping. I decided to go out for a run so I quietly got out of bed and then I walked out of the door. I went downstairs and out the door. Once the door was shut, I closed my eyes and shifted. I took off then, heading into the forest. I was running for a while, when I felt like I was being followed and I didn’t sense that it was anyone friendly. I stopped running and began to listen more clearly to the sounds around me. All of a sudden three wolves appear out of nowhere and they surround me. I was about to take off but something kept me from going. I recognized one of the wolves and it wasn’t good.

‘I told you that I was going to find you, you little bitch.’ I hear a voice say.

‘Blake.’ I say refusing to call this man my father.

I felt something pierce my neck and I instantly collapsed to the ground. I felt my eyes shutting and I couldn’t do anything to keep them open.

Matt’s P.O.V.

I woke up and I instantly turned my head to the left to look at my beautiful mate but she wasn’t there. I got up quickly and I noticed that the bathroom light wasn’t on, so she wasn’t in there. I walked out the bedroom and went downstairs. I checked the kitchen and I see Drake and Amy sitting at the table.

“Where’s Anna?” Amy asks.

“You haven’t seen her?” I question.

Drake shakes his head.

“I’m going to check outside. Let me know if she turns up.” I tell them.

I ran towards the door and I opened it. I see Hunter standing at the door.

“I found Anna’s scent in the woods and I also smelled three other males. She may have been kidnapped by them…I’m not sure.” He says.

“Lead me to her scent.” I order.

He nods his head and we both shift at the same time. I follow him to the spot. He stops suddenly.

“Is this the spot?” I ask.

“Yes Alpha.” Hunter tells me.

We both shift. After shifting I smell Anna’s scent…it was faint but I could still pick it up. I notice something on the ground so I bend down and pick it up.

“What is that?” Hunter asks.

“A torn piece of Anna’s shirt.” I reply.

I felt so helpless that I couldn’t do anything for my mate. I felt so numb without her…I need to find out who took my Anna and fast. I shifted back into my wolf and took off heading back to the house. I saw Drake and Amy sitting on the couch. They turn around to look at me.

“She didn’t come back Alpha.” Drake tells me.

“I know. She may have been kidnapped. I need you to contact our allies and find out if they’ve seen any suspicious activity.” I say.

“Alright, I’ll make some calls.” Drake says.

He then gets up and heads upstairs. Amy gets up too and she heads over to me.

“We’ll find her.” She tells me.

A few tears come out of my eyes. “I just wish she was here right now.” I say.

I hear someone coming down the stairs so I quickly wipe the tears away. I see Drake walk in.

“And?” I question.

“One of them…The Blood Gem pack says they saw three men carrying an unconscious woman. And they were trying to follow them but they lost them.” Drake replies.

I was furious then…how could they lose them? I just shake my head.

“What do you want me to do?” Drake asks.

“Go to them and see if you can track down the scent. Let me know how far you get and if you have any results.” I order.

“Yes Alpha.” Drake says before leaving towards the door.