The Alpha Has Captured My Heart Ch. 16 *Sex Scene*

This is a sex scene, if you don't like reading this sort of thing, please skip to the next chapter. 

Anna's P.O.V.

“How can I prove it to you?” Matt whispered biting his lip slowly.

I could literally feel my knees going weak just at the sight.

“I’ve got a lot of ways.” I say before leaning in and put my lips on his.

At first he didn’t move, I’m guessing he was shocked that I made the first move. When his lips finally began to move against mine, sparks exploded, not the ones humans claim they have but true sparks of a soul mate.

“I won’t be able to stop Anna.” He said once our lips disconnected and gave me a slight warning look.

I smiled and nodded telling him that this was exactly what I wanted. Once after I pressed my lips to his but this time a bit rougher, he growled and gripped my waist pulling me closer. I could tell now that Matt wasn’t going to be rough with me and I was grateful. His tongue grazed over my bottom lip asking for entrance but I had never done this before. Matt must’ve realized that I wasn’t going to give him entrance so he moved his hands down my thighs slowly and then lifted me up.

Instinctively I wrapped my legs around his waist gasping at the quick movements; he took that as a change and stuck his tongue into my mouth. Matt’s taste drove my wolf insane, she needed more than this. Pushing forward on his chest, I tipped us off and he fell onto the bed with me still in his arms. Matt let out a soft growl of approval and flipped us over so that he was hovering over me.

“I love you Anna.” He whispered against my lips.

I let out a gentle moan and tightened my legs around his waist pulling him closer. Matt’s warm hands trailed underneath my shirt touching every inch of skin he could. I couldn’t stop the shivers that went down my spine as I clung to him begging for more. He slowly lifted the shirt over my head and looked down at me.

“So beautiful.” He whispers.

A deep blush fell upon my face at those words. Matt leaned down and kissed the crook of my neck. I let out a small scream as pleasure coursed through me. Matt growled yet again and he let his fingers trail underneath the hem of my shorts.

I closed my eyes and tried to calm the beating of my heart as he removed them from my body with ease. Although his wolf was on the edge, I could see that Matt was just as nervous as I was. This couldn’t be his first time could it? I lost all thoughts almost instantly as Matt’s lips returned to mine. This time the kiss was just a little bit rougher than before. Never once breaking our lips apart, I reached down and grabbed at his boxers wanting them off. He chuckled at my frustration and slid them off. This was it; I was giving myself to Matt…my mate. Shivering a bit, I let Matt push me back down on the bed and remove the last layer of clothes that kept us apart.

“Are you ready?” He asked almost more to himself than me.

I nodded slowly knowing I was about to experience pain. He took a deep breath and lined himself up. My heart thumped wildly as the pain begun. It felt as if someone were burning my insides out. Whimpering I dug my nails into Matt’s back trying to conceal the with the agony.

“It’ll get better.” He whispered and kissed my temple.

The thing was, Matt seemed to not even know himself.

Suddenly the pain vanished and just as I had heard once before, deep pleasure. Matt had not even moved, he almost seemed to not know what to do.

“Move please.” I groaned making his eyes flash with a hidden lust I hadn’t seen before.

He moved deeply inside me, never losing my gaze as he thrusted slowly. Matt leaned down and kissed my lips passionately. A building began to rise in my stomach but Matt sped up and grunted. My climax was coming and fast. I moaned loudly as it hit me like a ton of bricks.

“The bond is complete?” I asked as my breathing returned to normal.

“Yes…and I wouldn’t have it any other way.” Matt replied.