The Alpha Has Captured My Heart Ch. 15

Anna’s P.O.V.

“Because you just got out of punishment.” He says.

I pout.

“Maybe if you can prove to me that you won’t run off again, we can go for a run.” He says.

I so badly wanted to tell him that I hated him but then I remembered the last time I said that…how upset I felt so I held it in.

Soon it was lunch time and after we ate, I really wanted to go out for a run.

“Matt please I want to go for a run.” I plead.

“Anna, I said no.” He says.

I sigh. “Please?” I ask.

“No and I mean it.” He says.

It was finally dinner time. I kept glancing at the door wanting to dart towards it and go for a run.

“Anna?” I hear Matt ask.

I look at him.

“Are you done eating?” He asks.

I look down at my plate. I only ate half of my food. I look back up at Matt and nod my head.

“I’m done.” I say handing my plate to him.

He looks down at the plate and then back up at me. “You sure you’re done?” He asks.

I nod my head. “Yeah and besides I’m tired.” I say.

“Alright, I’ll get the dishes washed and then we’ll go to bed.” He says.

He got up then and he went over to the sink. After he washed the dishes, he walked over to me.

“Can I carry you?” He asks.

I nod my head and then I stood up and then he lifted me up and carried me up the stairs. He placed me on the bed and then I got up, grabbed my pajamas and went into the bathroom to change.

I got in the bed after I had changed. I didn’t lay on Matt though.

I woke up probably five hours later and it was dark. I decided that this was my chance to leave so I quietly got out of bed and made my way down the stairs and out the house.

I closed my eyes to shift but then I heard a noise and when I opened my eyes, I saw Hunter. He began to come forward when I held up a hand.

“You owe me.” I tell him.

I knew he was going to grab me and take me back inside to Matt. He nods his head and backs off letting me go. I closed my eyes then and after I shifted, I opened my eyes and took off.

I got to the territory line and just as I was about to cross it, I heard a noise.

‘Please go back to our mate, we need him.’ My wolf begs.

‘Fine, I’ll go back.’ I tell her.

I was actually missing being near him already. I turn around to head back but then I saw three wolves coming out towards me. They were rogues.

‘Matt help!’ I mind link.

They began advancing forward and the middle one leaped out to attack me but then I saw Matt in his wolf form out of the corner of my eye. He jumped in front of me and he began to fight them off. I see another wolf coming towards us. I growl at the new wolf thinking that it was another rogue.

‘Anna it’s me.’ I hear Drake say through the mind link.

Matt and Drake killed one of the rogues and then the other two took off.

‘Let’s head back.’ Matt says.

The three of us ran back to the house. We shifted before we went inside and then Matt carried me upstairs and into his room.

“Why did you run off again?” Matt asks.

“Because I was afraid that you would hurt me.” I whisper.

“Who hurt you?” Matt asks.

I look up at Matt and I see that he has black eyes.

“My dad. He abused me and I thought that you would abuse me too.” I tell him.

“Listen to me Anna, I would never hurt you, I love you.” He says.

I was shocked at what I just heard.

“Prove it.” I say with confidence in my voice.