The Alpha Has Captured My Heart Ch. 9

Anna’s P.O.V.

“Can I sit down?” I ask.

Dylan looks up. “You don’t need to ask.” He says.

I smile at him and then I sit down beside him. I feel someone touch my shoulders so I turn my head to the left side to face Matt.

“Matt?” I ask.

“Yes?” He questions.

“Can I sit on your lap?” I ask.

He nods his head. “Of course you can.” He says.

I get on his lap and he places his hands on the floor like he thought I would’ve got angry if he put his arms around me. I grabbed his hands and I placed them around me. I laid back into him and laid my head on his shoulder.

Matt, Dylan and I all were watching movies together. Soon it was time for lunch and Matt was making it and Dylan and I were watching movies.

“Lunch time.” I hear Matt call out.

“Can we eat in here?” Dylan asks.

“Sure.” Matt replies.

I see Matt bring in two plates and he hands them to Dylan and I. Then Matt brought his plate over and we began to eat. Drake and Amy came out then.

“You’re actually eating on the floor?” Drake asks.

“Yeah.” Matt replies.

Amy and Drake head into the kitchen and then they come out three minutes later. Drake was holding two plates of food while Amy was carrying drinks. They both sat down and ate.

After eating, Matt took mine and Dylan’s dishes into the kitchen to wash them. I got up and walked to where Matt is.

“Can we go out for a run later on?” I ask.

“Yeah, we can go after I get the dishes washed.” He says.

I sat down at the table and waited for him to finish.

“Anna…” I hear Matt say.

I look up at him.

“Ready to go?” He asks.

I nod my head. We went outside then and we both shifted, me taking a little longer to shift. After I opened my eyes, I look at Matt. I bark at him and then I took off.

‘Come and get me!’ I yell out through the mind link.

I ran through the forest being careful of making loud noises like a fucking ninja. I could hear tree branches snapping and leaves crunching behind me but they sounded distant.

‘Having trouble finding me?’ I taunt.

‘Very funny. I can’t hear where you’re at. Have you stopped running?’ He asks.

‘No, I’m being a ninja.’ I say.

I stopped at a tree and I went over to the side of it and laid down wanting to scare the crap out of Matt.

I hear more leaves crunching and I realized that the noise was getting closer. I saw Matt and he ran right by me. I chuckle at the fact that he didn’t notice me.

I stood up and still like a ninja, I ran after him. When I got right behind him, I jumped on him. He turned around quickly making me fall on the ground and then he growled at me.

‘Damn it Anna.’ He says.

I got up slowly acting like I was hurt.

‘Why would you do that? I can hardly move.’ I say.

Matt came over to me.

‘I am so sorry.’ He says licking my head.

I took my left paw and playfully swiped his head.

‘Just kidding!’ I yell out.

‘You little…’ Was all Matt was able to say because I took off again heading back to the house.

I could hear Matt gaining up on me. I gained more speed and I hoped I could beat Matt back.