The Alpha Has Captured My Heart Ch. 14

Anna’s P.O.V.

“If I kiss you tomorrow…” I began to say.

“If you kiss me, your punishment will be over.” Matt finishes.

“I don’t think my wolf will last another day without being around you.” I tell him.

“But you don’t want to be around me?” He asks.

“No.” I reply.

‘Denial.’ My wolf says.

‘I’m not in denial.’ I tell her.

“Go to sleep Anna.” I hear Matt say.

I rested my head on his chest and then I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I wake up the next day laying on top of Matt. I tried to sit up but then his arms tightened up around me.

“Don’t move.” I hear Matt whisper.

I stop moving.

“Anna?” He whispers.

“Yeah?” I whisper back.

“Were you going to kiss me?” He asks.

“If we can sit up, then yeah.” I say.

He tightens his hold on me and then he sits us up. I placed both hands on his shoulders. I look at him and I inched my head closer to his.

“Just relax your fine.” Matt whispers.

I relaxed like he said, and I got my head closer to his and then I pressed my lips against his. I pulled back slowly and noticed that his eyes were closed.

“Matt?” I question.

“Yeah?” He asks opening up his eyes.

“Is my punishment done?” I question.

“Yes.” He says.

“Can I go shower?” I ask.

He nods his head. I get off of Matt and just as I’m about to get off of the bed, Matt grabs my arm. I turn my body to look at him and I see that he moved himself closer to me. He moves his head towards mine and he kisses my forehead.

“You can go shower now.” He says letting go of my arm.

I get off the bed then, grab my outfit and head into the bathroom and then I take a shower. After I got changed, I walked out into the bedroom and I saw Drake and Matt were changing the doorknob around.

“Hey Anna.” Drake says.

“Hey.” I reply.

After the doorknob was switched around, Matt holds out his hand for me to take so I place my hand in his and all three of us head downstairs.

We went into the kitchen and Matt began to cook breakfast.

“Is Amy up yet?” I ask.

“No, I’ll go wake her up now.” Drake says.

“Unless you want me to stay here.” Drake then adds.

“No, your fine…go ahead and wake Amy up.” Matt says.

Drake gets up, smiles at me and then he heads upstairs. I hear footsteps coming back down and I see Drake, Amy and Dylan.

“Anna, I’m glad to see you back down here!” Amy yells out.

I wince a little. “Yeah me too.” I say.

They sit down at the table and then Matt hands out plates to the each of us. We eat and then afterwards Matt gets the dishes washed and I’m the only one sitting at the table.

“Matt?” I question.

“Yes?” He replies.

“Can we go outside for a run?” I ask.

“No.” He tells me.

“But why?” I ask.

“Because you just got out of punishment.” He says.