The Alpha Has Captured My Heart Ch. 2

Anna’s P.O.V.

I finally finished trying on every clothing that Amy brought me and everything that fit me; she was letting me keep. Then I told her what my size was and then she opens up the door. Drake walks in and Amy asks him to get the clothing.

After they left, I decided to explore my new surroundings. I noticed while I was walking, that I was being followed. I turned around and noticed that it was one of the guys that brought me here.

“Why are you following me?” I ask.

“I was ordered by the Alpha to follow you.” The guy says.

“Can you tell me what your name is?” I ask.

“My name is Josh.” He says.

“My name is Anna.” I say.

He lowers his head to me. “Pleasure to meet you Luna.”  He says.

I roll my eyes. “Do not call me Luna.” I say.

Josh chuckles. “Alright I’m sorry Anna.” He says.

I began walking again, I noticed there was only one door to the outside but there were plenty of windows to escape from. I went over to the living room and sat on the couch. I looked out the window and saw Matt fighting with one of the guys that brought me here.

I look over at Josh. “Are they actually fighting or just practicing?” I ask.

Josh sits on the other side of the couch and he looks out.

“Their fighting.” He says.

“What, why?” I ask.

“Hunter, the guy that pulled you up roughly…” Josh begins to say.

I look at him. “Yeah and?” I ask.

“The Alpha ordered me to tell him if we hurt you.” He finishes.

“What?! That’s bullshit!” I yell out.

I ran towards the door, wanting to confront Matt and tell him to stop. As soon as I got the door opened, it gets shut. I turn to look at Josh.

“What the fuck are you doing?” He asks.

I glare at Josh.

“I can’t let Matt continue.” I say.

I see an emotion in Josh’s eyes…I think it might be respect. He opens the door and I take two steps forward and noticed that he was allowing me to go.

I ran towards Matt. Just as he was about to punch Hunter in the face, I pushed him to the side.

“I thought I told you to stay inside.” Matt growls out.

“He didn’t hurt me Matt.” I say.

Matt just stares at me.

“Please stop.” I say.

“What will I get in return.” He asks.

“What do you want?” I ask.

I hope it’s nothing major.

“I want you to give me a chance. A chance to earn your love.” He says.

I resist the urge to gag but I knew that I couldn’t let Hunter get hurt.

“Okay I’ll give you a chance but what happens if you’re not able to earn my love?” I ask.

Matt looks down. “I hope it won’t come to that.” He says.

I hope it will, I don’t want to be tied to him.

Matt looks at Hunter. “You owe my mate for saving your ass.” He says.

Hunter nods his head.

Matt tries to grab my hand but I quickly put both hands behind my back.

“Don’t touch me.” I growl out.

Matt growls at me. “You are mine and I will touch what is mine.” He says.

“I am not yours and I will never be yours.” I say.

After I say that, I turn around and head back to the house.