The Alpha Has Captured My Heart Ch. 19

Anna’s P.O.V.

I heard a loud noise that sounded like a door being slammed shut and it made me wake up in a jolt. I realized that I was in a jail cell. I look up and see Blake.

“Your finally awake bitch.” He says.

I growl at him, which was stupid of me because he ended up grabbing a key chain that was filled with keys and he unlocked the door. He slams the door shut after walking through it. He walks over to me and I see his hand forming into a fist and then he raises it up and punches me in the face.

I felt the blood in my mouth so I spat it out on his face. He punched me in the face again and he spat back on my face. I slowly wiped the spit away and I looked up just with my eyes and I see that Blake was grinning. He holds his fist up in the air and he strikes me again,

“Scream for me bitch!” He yells.

“Fuck you and go to hell!” I yell back.

I hear noises that sound like footsteps and just as Blake was about to hit me, he gets pushed out of the way. I see two guys…wait is that Ryan and Luke?

“What the hell are you doing dad?” Ryan yells out.

“What the fuck does it look like? I’m giving this bitch a taste of what she deserves.” Blake says.

Luke comes over to me and he helps me up off the bed and he leads me out the jail cell.

“I’ll get her back and when I do…I will kill her. So unless you want the bitch to live, you will have to kill me.” Blake then says.

“If that’s what it takes to keep our sister safe…then so be it.” Luke says.

I close my eyes and cover my ears with my hands. I could still hear the screaming and then all of a sudden, it stops. I felt a hand on my shoulder so I began to turn around.

“Don’t Anna. We just killed him and I don’t want you to see.” Ryan tells me.

They lead me out of the building.

“So you found your mate huh?” Luke asks.

I nod my head.

“Matt is a lucky guy to have you. We know who he is so we’ll take you back to him.” Ryan says.

I was so happy that I was going back to Matt. I followed Ryan and Luke to a car and I was helped into the backseat. I put the seat belt on and both of my brothers got in too. Ryan drove off then and soon enough we arrived at the house. I got out and so did my brothers. They followed me to the front door and I knocked on it. I hear the door being opened and I see Amy.

“Oh my God Anna, what happened to your face?” She asks.

“Where’s Matt?” I question.

“Out searching for you. I’ll let him know…” Amy begins to say.

I hear a loud growling noise behind me so I turn to see Matt and Drake. I run towards him and he pulls me into a tight hug.

“Put these two guys in a cell.” Matt says.

“What, no these two are my brothers, they didn’t hurt me.” I tell him quickly.

After I spoke, I saw six guys surrounding Ryan and Luke.

“Alright leave them alone.” Matt says.

They back up and walk off. Matt leads me inside and I saw out of the corner of my eye, Ryan and Luke were following as well.

“Okay you two sit down, I’m going to get Anna cleaned up.” Matt says.

My brothers sit down on the couch and then Matt carries me upstairs. We arrived in our room and he takes me into the bathroom and he places me on the sink. I turned to the side and looked at the mirror. The bruises were already healing which was good. I see that Matt had a couple of wash clothes and puts one in the sink getting it wet.

“How are you Anna?” Matt asks.

“I’m okay. My face hurts a little.” I respond.

He places the wet towel on my face and I hiss a little in pain.

“Sorry about that.” He whispers.