Chapter Thirteen

Scott's P.O.V

Who knew that I'd have to wait until college to find someone that I  actually like again?

Well I mean, maybe I don't even like her, I don't think I know what liking really is. All I know is that whenever she touches me I feel really weird. I get all tingly in the manliest way possible.

Problem is I can't do anything about it.

I tormented her for the longest time, she freaking hates me.

But hey, I am Scott Rogers. I can get any girl I want and I don't really need her anyways...

"Dude what's your problem?" I look up at Liam who's snapping his fingers in front of front of my face.

"Sorry," I say shaking my head and standing up to get a glass of water from the kitchen. I always like to visit home on the weekend since it's not too far away from campus.

"You're so whipped," Liam says smirking at me.

"By who?" I ask deciding to play dumb.

"I'm not stupid Scott," he says as he also grabs a glass of water, "but honestly I would've thought you'd be the last guy to fall for Becca."

I'm about to respond to him but I'm taken aback when I hear him say Becca's name. He thiks I'm whipped because of Becca? Oh God no, she's like my sister. But I guess it's better than him teasing my about how hot Abby is, or how soft her lips look, or how every time I see her legs I instantly get hard-

"Dude you're doing it again," he says shaking his head disdainfully at me. "I didn't come with you to watch you space out every five seconds."

"Of course now, the only reason you came is to hook up with my sister," I say rolling my eyes.

"Where is she anyways?"

"She probably found a new boy toy."

Liam narrows his eyes at me and is about to say something but the door to the kitchen suddenly swings open before he gets the chance. My dad walks in wearing his thousadn dollar suit and holding his briefcase. He stops mid step whne he see Liam and I standing there.

I don't see much of my dad anymore since I left for college. My dad is a giant work-a-holic, I'm pretty sure the only person he sees on a regular basis is my mother.

"Why aren't you in class?" He asks narrowing his eyes at me.

"It's the weekend," Liam and I both say. It was the excuse we both agreed on before he got here.

"No it's Friday," he grows at me. "The weekend does not begin for you until after your last class ends. Stop. Skipping. Class."