Liam Spin-Off

I promised you guys over two years ago that this would happen and it's finally here.

First and foremost, if you guys don't read the sequel for this book, I can absolutely promise you that you won't understand this spin-off at all. It's actually kind of vital that you read the sequel first, otherwise you're going to be extremely confused as to what's happening.

I'll be posting the first chapter of the book in the sequel, kind of a sneak peak chapter. So fly on over to the sequel within the next couple of days if you want to see that. The new book will be up within the next few weeks and I'll post on here as soon as it is.

Liam has been my favorite in this series from day one and you all know that. Especially since most of you hated him for the majority of the story.

Hopefully you guys check out this little joy ride with me. It's definitely going to be a thrill to write and hopefully for you guys to read.

I hope you're prepared.

MAKE SURE TO READ THE SEQUEL, I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE CONFUSED. THAT'S WHY I'M TELLING EVERYONE BEFORE I POST THE BOOK. TO GIVE YOU TIME TO READ IT BEFORE I POST IT. READ AWAY.

See you soon :)

Instagram: lilchocolatedonut

Book Instagram: lil_chocolate_donut

Spotify: edwardsm-7

Snapchat: momo3625

Radish: momo3625

Vote

Comment

Follow

Fan