Q/A

Here are the questions you guys asked me, comment just in case I missed any:

Q: Will Abby get the surgery to get rid of her stutter?

          A: You'll find out if you stick around to read the epilogue when I post it.

Q: What's up with Falon and Anna?

           A: What isn't up with those two? I originally wrote that they were getting married just to see how people would react because in case you haven't noticed, I love making huge plot twists. I wasn't sure where I wanted to take their relationship because at first I was going make Falon a villain. Some people honestly thought that Anna was pregnant, which she isn't, and at first I was going to go along with that. But as I continued to write the story I started thinking "Falon and Anna actually would be an interesting story" and I guess that I unconsciously started shipping them. So if you're wondering whether or not they actually love each other then my answer is a definite yes. Although you guys didn't get to see it they are in love.

Q: Will there be a spin-off story for Anna and Falon?

          A: Comment if you guys want one and I can definitely look into it. It depends on who really cares that much about Fanna.

4. Q: Did Parker rape Abby?

     A: No, I just worded something very wrong. I said something along the lines of her sleeping in the same bed as him and him taking advantage of her but that's not what I meant. When I wrote that he had taken advantage of her I had meant mentally. She had forgotten that they had broken up and he was acting like they were still together which is basically how he had taken advantage of her at the time. I'll remember to change the passage that caused confusion, but I'd never let this happen to Abby, there was already too much that I had planned for this story.

5. Q: Where did Parker's character come from?

     A: When I first introduced Parker's character it was just to make Scott jealous, he was basically just an extra character. But as time went on and I was writing the story I was thinking about what I wanted to happen next in the story and he was kind of the first thing that presented itself. I don't know what I intended to do with Parker's character but I'll just say that this story ended much differently than I thought it would. I didn't have this story planned out or anything so what happened just sort of...happened.

6. Q: How did you decide to close the mystery?

    A: I knew that chapter 58 would be the last chapter. I was literally determined to finish it within one chapter, and it happened. I didn't have the whole mystery thing planned out when I started writing this story so when you guys were confused about everything that was happening I was just as confused. I didn't know that I was going to have it end the way it did, I didn't know that I was going to connect Parker with Scott the way that I did. But as I wrote this last chapter I was trying to think of something that none of you guys had commented about yet, I needed a good reason as to why Parker would be psycho. And that's when I remembered the car crash, and I'm seriously so happy that I went with that because it makes sense as to why Parker was not only messing with Abby but also with Scott.

7. Q: Does Liam end up with anyone?

     A: That sounds like another spin-off story if you ask me, depends on whether or not you guys want it. 

8. Q: What happened to Daniel in that last chapter?

     A: I didn't feel any need to write him into the chapter, so let's just say he's out doing something. I just feel like it wasn't very necessary for him to be that. But don't fret, he will make his way into the epilogue.

9. Q: Did anyone ever talk to Daniel about how he was in a coma?

     A: He was talked to by someone but I felt like there wouldn't be much reason to write that into the story. Most of this story was written in Scott or Abby's point of view so I simply decided to establish that he didn't remember what happened to him when he woke up from the coma. Although you guys didn't see it, Daniel did talk to someone about how he was in a coma and everything. But Daniel's character is the kind of person who doesn't dwell in the past on things like that. I wanted him to appear as the warm and fuzzy brother that Scott had described him as.

10. Q: Who did you ship the most?

       A: I will be honest that for the longest time, between maybe chapters 33-52, I did not ship Scabby. I don't know why but I just fell out of love with their ship. I will say that I was seriously contemplating making Liam and Abby a thing. I know that you guys will never know his character as well as I do (unless I write a spin-off) because I am the author. But I've just always loved Liam and I think he deserves to be loved because he's gone through a lot more that you guys even know.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

A/N: Those are the questions that got asked, if you still have one or I accidentally missed it comment and I'll answer in the comments section. Thanks for reading, I love you all!! I hope my answers pleased you.

Snapchat: momo36235

Instagram: Lil_Chocolate_Donut

Vote

Comment

Follow

Fan