Chapter Fifty Eight

A/N: The end is drawing near.

Scott's P.O.V

"Ryan what the hell?" I ask him as he presses the gun to my forehead.

"Sorry dude," he says as his hand shakes a little bit from holding the gun. "I really need the money."

"Where's Abby?" Parker asks again. I glare at the psychotic animal standing behind Ryan.

"She's not here," I say looking at him as he stares back at me. "She left because she hates me. She thought that I cheated on her."

It's not completely untrue. She does hate me but in a good way.

"Bullshit," he says pushing past me. I move to lunge at him but before I even move a foot Ryan hits me in the side of the head with the gun the he's holding.

I stumble a little bit from the contact and I start seeing spots. Ryan grabs my arm and tugs me down the stairs with the gun pressed to the back of my head, but not before I see Parker lean down and caress some of Abby's hair.

Ryan leads me down the stairs and surprisingly he's shaking much more than I am. He's nervous like he doesn't want to be doing any of this.

He shoves me into the living room and there are two more people standing in the room with small hand guns. Anna, Falon and my parents are sat up against the wall with their knees drawn to their chests. They look absolutely terrified. I don't see Carly, Daniel, Liam, or Abby's parents so hopefully they're safe.

The first person with the hand gun turns around when Ryan roughly shoves me onto the floor. I'm shocked when I look up to see Stan O'neil standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Hello Scott."

I sit up and just as I am completely sat up my other captor turns around and I am completely shocked to see the person who is holding the other hand gun.

"What the hell Becca?"

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Abby's P.O.V

I don't let Parker drag me down the stairs without putting up a fight first. He got a kick to the balls twice, a hair pull once, and a bite on his arm three times. The wrist on his right arm is completely red. But eventually he dot me over his shoulder and hauled me down the stairs. As soon as he walks into what I presume to be the living room my heart leaps when I hear Scott's voice.

"What the hell Becca?"

Becca?

Suddenly I'm being thrown on the floor and my head hits the ground hard as soon as I land. I groan and hold a hand to my head. I hear a growl come from besides me and I look over to see Scott ready to pounce on Parker. But I quickly set my hand on Scott's arm because although Scott could probably kick Parker's ass we can't forget the fact that Parker is obviously a psychopath. And I don't need to think about what he could do to Scott if he had to.