New Story

Sorry this isn't an update :( but expect one either today or over the next couple of days. Anyways guess who has a new story? 

I'm so excited for you guys to read this one because I think some people can really relate to it. It's called Pills And The Bad Boy and here's what it's about:

For Hannah McCartney the past month of her life has consisted of visits to her therapist, scolding from her parents, and self-hatred.

After her attempt at suicide everyone seems to have turned on her. Everyone at her school no longer sees her as their princess, but instead they now see her as a rich selfish brat. Because why would someone who had everything: the money, the popularity, the friends, try to take her life?

As her life seems to start unraveling all over again Hannah can't help but look forward to one thing everyday:

Eathen Warp, the boy who always seems to be everywhere she turns.

So there's the new story, please tell me what you think. It's already up and I'm actually gonna let you guys in on a secret about the story that isn't in the description. It's called Pills And The Bad Boy because when Hannah goes back to school everyone makes fun of her and starts calling her Pills because that's how she tried to take her life. 

I really put a lot of thought into this story so please check it out :) and again super sorry this isn't an update. There will be one soon.

Love you all!!!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Fan