Chapter Forty Two

Abby's P.O.V

Scott: Where are you??

Scott: Abby where the fuck are you?

Scott: ABBY

Scott: Whoever is reading this, I'm calling the cops.

Scott has been texting me for the last ten minutes trying to figure out where I am and all I've been doing is reading it. Oakland and I left McDonald's a couple of hours ago and we're now sitting beside a beautiful lake. He says that his Grandparents own the property but that they're on vacation up North so we won't get in trouble for being here. 

"I h-have to text h-him back now," I mutter to Oakland who is lying back with his hands behind his head and a frown on his face. He looks over at me with a look of pity on his face.

"For what?" He asks shaking his head at me before looking back up at the sky. "Haven't we established that the guy is a huge dick?"

"I'm n-not gonna let him c-call the cops," I say rolling my eyes at him. He just gives me a small smile and shrugs. I shake my head at him and text Scott back.

Me: Scott I'm fine.

Scott: Where the hell are you?

Me: Out.

Scott: What the fuck does that mean?

Me: I'll be back later. 

My phone starts ringing and I sigh before answering it.

"H-hello?" I say.

"Abby where the fuck are you!?" He yells and I see Oakland sit up a little bit raising his eyebrows at me to make sure I'm alright. I give him a little nod and he shrugs before laying back down again.

"It d-doesn't matter."

"What do you mean it doesn't fucking matter?"He shouts and I hold the phone away from my ear a little bit so I don't end up going deaf after this conversation. Stuttering and deaf, that sure wouldn't be good. "Where are you?"

"T-that sure didn't seem t-to matter w-when you were shoving your t-tongue down that girl's t-throat,"  I fire back angrily. The other end of the line is silent for a second. A second longer than he should have been.

"W-what?" He stutters. Wait...did Scott Rogers just stutter? "What are you talking about Abby?"

"Oh d-don't t-tell me you already f-forgot," I chuckle at him. "Oakland told m-me all about it."