Ch. 6 - Fangs (pt. 2)

I put on a pair of denim shorts and a loose, flowy, black crop top. I grabbed my purse and yelled to my mom, "Going to that party I told you about." She nodded her head in response as I slammed the door. I hopped on my motorcycle and slipped on my helmet hanging from one of the handle bars. I rammed up the engine and pulled out of the driveway headed to Lydia's lake house.

As I finally pulled up to the house I noticed no one was here yet. Perfect.... I walked up to the door and right as I was about to knock I heard a car pull up. I looked behind me to see Kira and Liam hop out of their car. Liam waves while Kira gives me a strange look. I smile at them as I knock on the door. Stiles comes over and opens the door smiling but as soon as he sees me a confused expression falls upon his face. Kira and Liam join by waiting behind me. He awkwardly smiles and yells, "Uhhhh we have some.... Company." I hear Malia yell back, "Yeah no shit! Liam and Kira...." Stiles opens the door wider as he moves out of the way inviting us in.

We all three step in and as soon as they see me, Scott quickly covers the chains up while Liam asks worried, "Where is everybody?" I could sense his anger which wouldn't be good considering it's a full moon.

Playing along I ask as well, "Yeah where is everyone?" I slowly put my hand in my bag latching onto a wolfsbane filled shot. They all shrugged like they had no idea. Liam looked at me and growled out, "No one's coming... This was a set up!" I tried to put on my best confused expression as I looked around the house.

All of the sudden, Liam barred his teeth and his eyes flashed yellow. While everyone was focused on him I casually pulled out the shot while wearing an absolutely horrified expression. Then lodged it into his upper back causing him to slowly fall to the ground weak and unable to move. Right as I was about to finish the job I saw Stiles staring at me while everyone ran to his aide wondering what happened. He looked to my purse and wore a disappointing expression knowing exactly what I was going to do.

Not realizing that I had let the knife visible from behind my back, Scott ripped it out of my hands and gave me a curious expression. I just shrugged my shoulders and tried to play dumb... Yeah bad idea. His eyes flashed red as if telling me not to test him since he was in fact an alpha. Subconsciously I showed my fangs and hissed at him as if to tell him not to test me. He looked taken aback before throwing the knife behind him and taking my hands in his curiously. "What are you...?" He asked tilting his head to the side while I just shrugged my shoulders and replied, "Your mom." He shook his head violently as if trying to tell me he was being serious. I sighed then said, "Vampire."

They all gasped as they continued to check if Liam was okay leaving Scott, Stiles, and Lydia to stand there confused. I innocently smiled at them as I awkwardly wave as if I didn't just attempt to kill anyone....

Once Liam finally started to regain some of his strength, lights flashed through the blinds. Everyone immediately looked to him and I. Liam shrugged his shoulders and said, "I was told it was a party.... So I invited some people."

Scott hurriedly told Lydia to go invite the guests in once they exited out the back to go to the boathouse. Scott instructed me to come with him to talk.

"Go with Stiles and Malia while Kira and I go with Liam." Scott told me as he went to the opposite end of the small space. I followed Stiles and helped him as he chained up Malia to the wall. I pulled out an extra shot of wolfsbane and right as I was about to insert it into her bloodstream, Stiles grabbed my hand. With worried laced in his voice he asked, "Will that harm her?" I rolled my eyes and scoffed, "No it won't harm your precious girlfriend.... That much." His eyes widen as I push it in and she instantly stops struggling against our grasps becoming weak. "We probably should have put that in before we chained her up..." I said realizing that it was pretty stupid of us to waste all of our energy and lives like that.

He just nods his head then blurts out, "We aren't... She's not... Malia and I aren't a thing or together or whatever...." I look at him before laughing at his awkwardness. He just smiles at me but it quickly fades away as if thinking about something.

"Were you really going to harm someone with that knife?" He asks hestintly and I instantly shake my head then add, "I was uhhh... actually planning on killing someone." His eyes widened in horror, but then relaxed as if realizing something.

"I don't think you would have." He said staring at me with his hazel-brown eyes. I looked at him confused before replying, "You don't know anything about me..."

"I know that you aren't a blood-sucking demon...." He says smirking causing me to let an eye roll slip. He puts his hand on my cheek and right as he was about to lean in to connect his lips with mine, we heard a low growl erupt from Malia next to us.

Well... That kind of ruined the moment.

Okay so this one kind of sucked to me.... Sorry guys!!! But thanks for reading! ;-) I will try and post tomorrow and the next one FYI will not be y/n but instead Maddy on request! So BEWARE!

Have a nice night! :-)